Pod Your Reef

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

Hard to leave the hobby after 20 years doing it. Thought about it but my 5 year old daughter still likes helping me feed the fish and corals. She also alerts me when the "dumb-dumb" hermit crabs jump the wall and get stuck in the built in fuge.

One thing though, the new Finnex tank is now installed in my finished basement. No more hardwood floor nightmares!!!!!

Robert

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New stuff and other pics:

DOA: 2 harry mushrooms. 1 Pom Pom crab (ordered 2, living one is hiding) Have to advise seller

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

Sexy :naughtydance:

Purchased 3, two have found each other one is riddin' solo

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

May be a good idea to get this guy out, naughty:

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839-1.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

This thing just loves the ricordia but who can blame him. It looks like a gigantic room full of bean bag chairs. Did your pom poms come out after getting used to the tank?

You should know better than to put the clam on a pedestal! ;)

awesome

This thing just loves the ricordia but who can blame him. It looks like a gigantic room full of bean bag chairs. Did your pom poms come out after getting used to the tank?

awesome

They did. It took awhile though. I think it was a month before I would see them out and about.

love your tank. makes me want to get my red sea max out of the garage and back up and runnning. Although im kinda scared by alainaroses loss.

Archived