Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[Cadlights 34G] No turning back now!

Rodney013

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet, its stalks look alot like zenia, does it grow out of control and spread like crazy? Your whole tank looks really great, and inspires me to take some new photos to post. What kind of punp and water vessel are you using for your ato, I've had a hell of a time trying to find a pump that is small enougt to fit into my water jug at the same time with enough power to push the head weight to the top of the tank.

No, they don't spread at all and there are many different colors and types. I am using a 5 gallon bucket for my RO/DI top off water with a Rio 800 pump. I have had absolutely no problems with it to this point.

One of my fuge lights went out in my stock CAD light so instead of purchasing a new bulb I bought a LED hand light with 30 lights. I attached it with velcro to the back of my tank yesterday. I will keep an eye on my cheato and see how well it grows. The light puts off almost no heat and now I get no bleed over into my main tank at night.

One of my fuge lights went out in my stock CAD light so instead of purchasing a new bulb I bought a LED hand light with 30 lights. I attached it with velcro to the back of my tank yesterday. I will keep an eye on my cheato and see how well it grows. The light puts off almost no heat and now I get no bleed over into my main tank at night.

Which fixture?

Thought I would post some pics of new corals and how my re-arranged tank now looks......What do you think?

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

Continued on next post....

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

Last but not least.....FTS

IMG_0836.jpg

looks really nice rodney....I hope mine looks as good as yours when it's as old as yours...BTW how old is your tank exactly.

looks really nice rodney....I hope mine looks as good as yours when it's as old as yours...BTW how old is your tank exactly.

Thanks.....My tank is going on 5 months old.....I put SW and LR in 09-15-07.

• 1 month later...
fastandsneaky
Been a while since my last post so I thought I would show my newest addition and a up to date FTS.

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

OMG!!!! That is one gorgeous tank. I noticed b4 that you had the Tunze 6025, but now I think I see the K2 in there. I'm not sure. Do you have both? Because I have 2 K2s in my tank but Im afraid that I wont be able to keep any softies. Once again GORGEOUS!!

such a PRETTY tank in all aspects and the corals are beautiful i wish i can put this much in my CAD Signature Set-up.

Thanks X3.....i have really enjoyed this tank and now wish I had the 39G.

My LFS and this forum have made my tank possible.

Looks Fantastic as always rodney! B)

Hey Rehype....if I can only getting mine looking half as good as yours, then I can start learning how to take better pictures. :D

Did you get the new skimmer from Eddie? If so, how is it working?

Hey Rehype....if I can only getting mine looking half as good as yours, then I can start learning how to take better pictures. :D

Did you get the new skimmer from Eddie? If so, how is it working?

LoL.. yea right. I wish my tank looked half as good as yours. Im really jealous maybe i can compete once i upgrade my tank next month. I did get the skimmer from eddie but i havent installed it yet. Im debating whether or not just to wait and install it on my next tank. But its a very nice skimmer to say the least. Very high quality build.

Do any of you CAD guys know how much the 39g Signature skimmer costs?? Considering it for my Finnex... ;)

I talked to Eddie and he said hes not selling them separately as of yet <_< I was only fortunate enough to to get one because im a moderator on his site. B)

Rodney tank looks awesome. You've managed to get alot of corals in there. Keep up the good work. Its an inspiration to all the other CAD owners out there for sure.

Jason

Archived