Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hypes' 34 Gallon Cadlight Signature

Rehype

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics in both posts, and I love the BW story! So cool. I once observed a BW eating algae in my tank--could hardly believe it! Glad to know I'm not crazy. :D

Do you keep your tank cooler for the goby?

--Diane

Great pics in both posts, and I love the BW story! So cool. I once observed a BW eating algae in my tank--could hardly believe it! Glad to know I'm not crazy. :D

Do you keep your tank cooler for the goby?

--Diane

Thanks Diane.You arent crazy :happy: It sucks they get such a bad rep because they are actually valuable detrivores(and in this case herbivores).

Yep i sure do. Tank stays at 75 degrees.

Rehype- I just read through your whole thread and I’m amazed on your tanks progress- it’s only been 6 months!?!? I can only wish that my set up will look like that one day :)

Mike

you have done a truely amazing job on that tank --- you should be proud of yourself :) im just curois whats your total stock list so far (if ur up for making one lol) well done tho! my favorite has to be that anemoe only because i have never seen one of those before... do you still have him? or did you have to give him away because of his size? anyways bud well done!

Thanks so much mike and aspinn for the kind words. I really appreciate it.This hobby just takes alot of time patience and the end results are very rewarding.Unfortuantely i had to get rid of the anemone he just got wayyyyy too big and started to sting everyone around him. I havent done a head count in a while lets see:

Ocellaris clown

Sebae clown or so i think

catalina goby

Yasha goby paired with randalls pistol

Target Mandarin

Tailspot Blenny

flame scallop

Crocea clam

Purple firefish

pom pom crab

hermits and snails

thats quite a list... how do you like the pom pom crab/flame scallop? o was thinking of getting one... they look great!

Thanks. I love them both but i rarely see them... I see the pom pom maybe once to twice a month and my flame scallop hangs out in a small cave. Althouh when i do see them they look really healthy. Ive had them for about 4 months now.

Nice thread and beautiful pics. one question though, how do you post up pics? i bought a 39G Signature Cadlights tank and took a buttload of pics. i am dying to put them up but it just comes out blank.

i tried to use the insert image button on the toolbox and then copy the properties or copy image location on my snapfish account. then i paste it on the "insert images" box but it comes out blank. am i doing something wrong?

i love my 39G Signature tank BTW. thanks for the help!

Nice thread and beautiful pics. one question though, how do you post up pics? i bought a 39G Signature Cadlights tank and took a buttload of pics. i am dying to put them up but it just comes out blank.

i tried to use the insert image button on the toolbox and then copy the properties or copy image location on my snapfish account. then i paste it on the "insert images" box but it comes out blank. am i doing something wrong?

i love my 39G Signature tank BTW. thanks for the help!

Thanks alot x3. You can go create an account at photobucket and upload your pictures to their site.Next copy the direct link url for your photo. Finally use the insert image tool and paste the link. HTH

Fantastic job, Rehype. A friend of mine is thinking of starting a new "big nano," and I specifically referred her to this thread as being just about as close to the ideal as someone can come in 6 months. The tank is stunning.

I'm curious: where do you see the tank going in a big picture, holistic sense, now that you've filled most of the available real estate? Are you going to sit back, relax, and watch everything flourish...or is the architect in you going to want to keep building and designing the aquascape?

My prediction: I smell another tank in your near future.

Fantastic job, Rehype. A friend of mine is thinking of starting a new "big nano," and I specifically referred her to this thread as being just about as close to the ideal as someone can come in 6 months. The tank is stunning.

I'm curious: where do you see the tank going in a big picture, holistic sense, now that you've filled most of the available real estate? Are you going to sit back, relax, and watch everything flourish...or is the architect in you going to want to keep building and designing the aquascape?

My prediction: I smell another tank in your near future.

Thanks alot owenz. I really appreciate the feedback. The truth is i started maximizing some unused real estate with Aquamags. I bought quite a bit of sps and am looking forward to watching them grow. But your right i cant help but want to move a frag here or there.

Your Prediction: Is absolutely correct :o I actually ordered a pico tank that im going to setup in my office next month. That should keep me busy for a while :happydance:

^^^ Gorgeous! I love the combination of colors and shapes.

--Diane

Thank alot. Diane.It was tough getting that shot without the reflection from the lights

Wow, wonderful photos! Fish are so hard to even get in focus (well, for most of us, anyway)--those are amazing. Great looking fish. :)

--Diane

you pictures are GORGEOUS!!! What camera do you use?

Thanks so much. I had a canon powershot A560 but i just upgraded to a Canon Powershot A650IS.

Archived