Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes' 34 Gallon Cadlight Signature

Rehype

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love your tank.

Awesome pictures and that frogspawn is killer!

Thanks so much Hammy. Im due for a FTS at the end of the week.

you and c'est ma have totally convinced me that i NEED a mated pair of GBGs.

They are really cool fish. Just keep in mind they are really small so they need peacful tankmantes.

supreme_spork
They are really cool fish. Just keep in mind they are really small so they need peacful tankmantes.

if i do end-up getting them, they'll be the only fish i have. :)

Thanks J! Yep for the most part. I added a medium aquafuge(i love that thing) to house additional macroalgae. I also replaced the stock return pump with a maxijet and i replaced the refugium light that was lighting the 3rd chamber. I run two fuges. One in the 3rd chamber which is totally filled with cheato and the hang on fuge which is filled with grass caulerpa.

Thanks J! Yep for the most part. I added a medium aquafuge(i love that thing) to house additional macroalgae. I also replaced the stock return pump with a maxijet and i replaced the refugium light that was lighting the 3rd chamber. I run two fuges. One in the 3rd chamber which is totally filled with cheato and the hang on fuge which is filled with grass caulerpa.

Interesting; Do you like the maxijet (I assume the 1200) as a return? it is slightly lower flow than the original pump.

Interesting; Do you like the maxijet (I assume the 1200) as a return? it is slightly lower flow than the original pump.

I honestly dont have any complaints. It doesnt pump as much but it really isnt noticeable.

Tank is looking good man, sweet yuma. I have had the worst luck with yuma's. It is the only coral that I have killed since getting into this hobby. I think Im going to quit buying them for good. It seems like they do great for a few months then out of no where bleach city and then they melt.

Tank is looking good man, sweet yuma. I have had the worst luck with yuma's. It is the only coral that I have killed since getting into this hobby. I think Im going to quit buying them for good. It seems like they do great for a few months then out of no where bleach city and then they melt.

Thanks drop.That sucks, Ive had rics for a months now but this is my first shot with yumas. I guess ill see how they do.

Rehype,

You're such a baller!! Good catch on that nice Yuma!

LOL Hardly.. Sometimes timing is everything ;) (i was able to trade some older equipment for most of these frags)

Archived