Pod Your Reef

Hypes' 34 Gallon Cadlight Signature

Rehype

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really love how you set those rocks with that bridge there making that cave-looking structure. i wish i can do it with my big tank.

you have really nice pics that you posted up here.

i really love how you set those rocks with that bridge there making that cave-looking structure. i wish i can do it with my big tank.

you have really nice pics that you posted up here.

Thanks alot.I appreciate it X3. Since i didnt want my return pipe sticking straight out , i pointed it sideways and was able to stack rocks on it for my aquascape.

Took some updated FTS today. Im at 5 1/2 months. Hope you guys like

tank060.jpg

tank063.jpg

tank054.jpg

Sweet tank! And nice pics, too. I love the nem, front & center like that. Good job!

--Diane

Sweet tank! And nice pics, too. I love the nem, front & center like that. Good job!

--Diane

Thanks alot Diane. That means alot coming from the riccordia queen herself. :blush: Unfortunately i think i might have to get rid of the anemone. (Hes starting to get too big for his britches)

I may have missed this info somewhere in the thread, but what circulation pumps are those in the top corners? And are you using any kind of controller on them?

I may have missed this info somewhere in the thread, but what circulation pumps are those in the top corners? And are you using any kind of controller on them?

two tuntunze 6025's and they're plugged into my acjr.

two tuntunze 6025's and they're plugged into my acjr.

Rehype do the 6025's work ok being controlled by the AC Jr? I was reading in the tunze threads that they have a tendency to not start up all the time. It happens more once they have been modded. I have a couple 6025's and was planning on doing the same thing and controlling them by my AC Jr till I read that thread the other night.

Thanx, Jason

Rehype do the 6025's work ok being controlled by the AC Jr? I was reading in the tunze threads that they have a tendency to not start up all the time. It happens more once they have been modded. I have a couple 6025's and was planning on doing the same thing and controlling them by my AC Jr till I read that thread the other night.

Thanx, Jason

Ive heard that your not supposed to do it but ive had them connected to my acjr. for months now and have yet to have a problem.

how do you like the tunze nanostreams? i've heard mixed reviews, everyone loves the flow but says that they are cheaply made....

i've been considering them or the koralias

how do you like the tunze nanostreams? i've heard mixed reviews, everyone loves the flow but says that they are cheaply made....

i've been considering them or the koralias

I love my tunze. So far they have been very reliable and produce great flow.Although they are a bit pricey id recommend them if you dont mind spending a little more.

Hello, can you tell me what the exact width (front to back, and side to side) of each of the chambers in the back is? I want to see if I would be able to use my Aqua C Remora HOB skimmer on this. Do you happen to have a pic of the side view? Thanks.

Hello, can you tell me what the exact width (front to back, and side to side) of each of the chambers in the back is? I want to see if I would be able to use my Aqua C Remora HOB skimmer on this. Do you happen to have a pic of the side view? Thanks.

If your planning to buy the equivalent of this tank, you have to take a look at the 39 gallon which dimensions are slightly different(34 gallon has been discontinued) Heres the fuge dimensions on the 39 gallon (L)23" x (W)5" x (H)19.5". HTH

That blenny is sweet. I heard people have a hard time keeping them alive.

Thanks Shift. Ive heard that as well but i hope this guy does alright :unsure:

I thought id just share pics of i caught of my favorite bristleworm. This bristleworm actually feeds exclusively on algae. Ive finally got some pics(right above the clam)...If you notice in the pic some algae is trying to overtake my small piece of monticap and this bristleworm is actually eating the algae!!!!This has no doubt helped in this corals recovery. Ive observed him doing this on a regular basis. But it was really hard to get a pic of it. Id just thought id share.(particularly for those who think these guys arent useful ;) )

sps042.jpg

sps046.jpg

Archived