• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
HeyLookItsCaps
Just thought id post some FTS from my 4th month anniversary.Hope you guys like

tank008-1.jpg

tank005-1.jpg

tank003.jpg

whats the guy that looks like a GIANT paly in the middle? am i a n00b and should know this or what?!

do they split? and gimme one

Yep.No.lol j/k If it ever splits ill give you one. But in the meantime you can just order them from here

Fast shipping,well packaged and even threw in a free one.

they a pain in the butt or what? sure are neat lookin

Nope,not at all.I feed him once every two weeks. They just get huge thats all.The good thing is they dont sting but they are really sticky.

BEAUTIFUL TANK!!!!!! Just wondered what kind of tunze you had and if you like them? I just bought a Current Solana 34 gal and was thinking about getting a cpl of the tunze nanostreams. Do you have them on a controller?? Thanks for the help!!

Kev

BEAUTIFUL TANK!!!!!! Just wondered what kind of tunze you had and if you like them? I just bought a Current Solana 34 gal and was thinking about getting a cpl of the tunze nanostreams. Do you have them on a controller?? Thanks for the help!!

Kev

Thanks alot Kev! I have two tunze 6025's. I love them.They produce a good amount of flow. I have them pluuged into my AcJr. and they alternate every 20 minutes to create alternating current through the display.HTH

• 2 weeks later...

Got some pics of my hermit hitching a ride on the back of my turbo snail. It kind of reminds me of a guy riding on the back of a garbage truck.The perfect tag team cuc.

snail004.jpg

snail009.jpg

Picked up a greenbanded goby. Hes pretty cute. Thanks to Diane(c est ma) for informing me about these guys in her thread ;)

goby008.jpg

Picked up a greenbanded goby. Hes pretty cute. Thanks to Diane(c est ma) for informing me about these guys in her thread ;)

goby008.jpg

That's a great photo bro!

I think that will be one of the fish I add! Great tank!

Finally got some pics of my yasha goby and my randalls pistol. It took forever to get these crappy shots <_< But i suppose somethings better than nothing. :happy:

goby013.jpg

goby011.jpg

goby010.jpg

sweet...keep an eye on that pistol shrimp, they sometimes will murder your snails. well, at least mine did :P

So far hes been good. Although hes beat the crap out of a few of them. Any one that has wandered into his burrow has received a thorough thrashing :D

Archived