Innovative Marine Aquariums

Hypes' 34 Gallon Cadlight Signature

Rehype

Rehype your'e pretty good with that camera. Pic.'s came out great man.

Jason

Thanks alot jaysun. im still trying to get the hang of taking good photos. its takes alot of patience.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you've really got me thinking about a cadlights tank now. Really nice job. Could you tell us your maintenance schedule? What kind of salt are you using? Did you ever put the UV sterilizer in?

Wow you've really got me thinking about a cadlights tank now. Really nice job. Could you tell us your maintenance schedule? What kind of salt are you using? Did you ever put the UV sterilizer in?

Thanks.I only maintenance i try to keep up with is my 5 gallon weekly water changes. I used oceanic for quite a while but once i started to buy more sps i switched to seachem reef salt because of low alkalinity issues. I did use the uv sterilizer for a little while but ended up removing it. I cant say i saw a difference with or without it.

• 2 months later...

I'm definitely impressed with this tank. I'm setting up my oceanic 30 which is 1 inch deeper than your tank and am debating 150 W/ 250 W for lighting. As far as I can tell, these use 150 W with actinic T5 supplementation? No problems keeping the SPS and clams? Speaking of that, time for an update, no?

Rehype:

I have just getting past the initial algae bloom on my Cad39G and getting ready to order my first corals. Looking at starting with zoos, ricordia, frog spawn and GSP.

Hoping to add a clam and a few SPS. And also add a pair of clown fish.

So a couple of questions for you:

1. 1. Can you post a full tank shot?
    2. Can you provide a list of coral, fish and inverts?
    3. What are your clowns hosting with?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I'm definitely impressed with this tank. I'm setting up my oceanic 30 which is 1 inch deeper than your tank and am debating 150 W/ 250 W for lighting. As far as I can tell, these use 150 W with actinic T5 supplementation? No problems keeping the SPS and clams? Speaking of that, time for an update, no?

Nope i had no problems keeping sps or clams with the stock lighting.However Ive finally begin breaking this tank down so im afraid i dont have any recent FTS. I got a new zeroedge so ill be transferring some of the livestock over to that tank. So i say a final goobye to my cadlights.

Anyone ever tell you that the return looks a bit like a penis? Some sort of evil robotic dong!

I can honestly say no one has ever told me that before but i can see how your imagination could take that ride :P

CAD 34g Signature --> Zeroedge = smartest choice of the year!! Which Zeroedge tank? And I'm afraid to ask the cost... :scarry:

CAD 34g Signature --> Zeroedge = smartest choice of the year!! Which Zeroedge tank? And I'm afraid to ask the cost... :scarry:

Thanks Phix i got the 30zrt it holds 39 gallons.Im in the process of setting it up now.The cost was pretty scarry but its kind of my dream setup and i wont be buying anything else for a while.

• 1 month later...
WindCloudWRX

Hello sir,

How is the skimmer holding up?

Mind if you took more pictures of the back and if you use the UV?

I'm liking this skimmer.

Hello sir,

How is the skimmer holding up?

Mind if you took more pictures of the back and if you use the UV?

I'm liking this skimmer.

If you read up I believe he has sold the CAD tank and upgraded to a Zeroedge tank instead...

• 5 months later...
here fishy fishy

Hey! where'd you get that stand? I'm looking at the CAD 39 but wasn't thrilled with either of theirs, wanted lighter wood. Thanks!

thanks for all the postive feedback. i took some more photos. Waitin for my water to filter (takes soooo long) :rolleyes: . Well at least my rock comes tomorrow afternoon. So i should be done filling up by then. Got some more pics

IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb254/Rehype/tank2001.jpg[/img]

tank2003.jpg

newtank002.jpg

tank2001.jpg

tank2005.jpg

tank2007.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived