Cultivated Reef

Hypes' 34 Gallon Cadlight Signature

Rehype

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess what... :huh: It's time for an update! :happy:

Lol. You got it. Not much has happened. I bought a purple firefish. Ive just been watching the coralline algae grow. I think i got some pulsing xenia as a hitchhiker. Ive got to let it grow a bit more to id it. Here the pics. Enjoy

updated001.jpg

updated002.jpg

updated003.jpg

Looking good. You worried about the firefish jumping? I finally got my 34g CAD up and running, with all my stuff transfered from my biocube. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I am hoping to find time to start a thread on it soon.

I was wondering if you could give me more info on how you attached the moonlights to the reflector? Did you just use the screws that came with the moonlights? Did you remove the reflector first? I am worried I would hit something behind the reflector. Any guidance would be appreciated. You can always PM me.

Thanks

Looking good. You worried about the firefish jumping? I finally got my 34g CAD up and running, with all my stuff transfered from my biocube. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I am hoping to find time to start a thread on it soon.

I was wondering if you could give me more info on how you attached the moonlights to the reflector? Did you just use the screws that came with the moonlights? Did you remove the reflector first? I am worried I would hit something behind the reflector. Any guidance would be appreciated. You can always PM me.

Thanks

Thanks. Nah im not worried about him jumping. He has a cave that he darts into whenever hes frightened. Its the the same cave he sleeps in and it goes really deep into the rockwork. I did use the screws that came with moonlights and just drilled them into the reflector. I didnt have to remove the reflector. The screws are really short

so you dont have to worry. If you have any questions on how to do it just drop me a pm.

I must warn you that firefish DO jump... I had mine for almost 3 months, then mine decided to kamikazee- thank God I was right there, as he jumped into my hand, and went plunk right back into the tank :)

Looking good though :)

I must warn you that firefish DO jump... I had mine for almost 3 months, then mine decided to kamikazee- thank God I was right there, as he jumped into my hand, and went plunk right back into the tank :)

Looking good though :)

Thanks. Yea i might throw the canopy on at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Red Sand? :lol:

Looks great! How did you keep the other thing out of the pics? :P

LOL I actually picked him up from aquatic obsessions. I can get fts without that thing hogging up the camera :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
RehypeTank is looking great. How do you like your Cadlights to this point?
Thanks alot Rodney. I really like my tank. I cant really say ive had any issues
nice. is that a two tone hammer? and what type of coral is that green one in the sand with the white tips?
Thanks. No its rainbow frogspawn. The green and white coral is a rock flower anemone.
Very nice :) Is it still alive?
Yep ;)

Archived