Top Shelf Aquatics

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY [shawn 24g ap]

quy_nquyen

Sub-Mariner

Wow, just saw those frag shots...they look great. I won't have my tank up for about a month but hope to have some that look as nice as those zoas some day...did you say you got them trading or at a LFS?

Chris

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imo trading is the BEST way to get nice stuff and also the cheapest x]

about 80% of the coral i have are from trades. since you're in pasadena im sure once you get up and running we can do plenty of trading

Needreefunds
eye candy

mohawkscolored.jpg

pinky.jpg

thanks tom. these are kiss a$$. matt i got an extra 2 polyp frag for you :flower:

rubyreds.jpg

Absolutely Awesome Shawn!!!!

i use a few coral to trade for it if you're interested sent pookstreet a pm. he might have some extra

im rescuing a Green Mandarin from a broken down tank. wish me luck. i also picked up another 15 lb of rock to make it a total of 35-40 lb in my 24 gallon display! so hopefully i'll be able to provide a lot of room for pods to germinate/hide and keep the mandrian happy. i will also try target feeding the fish and PRAY it'll take perpared food. if not i guess the new rocks will help me convert the extra ammonia to nitrite to nitrate faster than ever before!

thanks a lot TR3

on with the show

dendro from kenny

dendro2.jpg

dendro.jpg

teaching my baby dendro the difference being a dendro and a suncoral by feeding it to encourage it to remain open =]

thanks a lot TR3

on with the show

dendro from kenny

dendro2.jpg

dendro.jpg

teaching my baby dendro the difference being a dendro and a suncoral by feeding it to encourage it to remain open =]

LOL...........Shawn, that thing looks bloated :lol: They do love to eat though.

hahah can they be overfed?

Yeah, when they are so full that they can't extend their feeders anymore. Kinda like the one in those pix :P

Yeah, when they are so full that they can't extend their feeders anymore. Kinda like the one in those pix :P

oops hahahah

lookin good, and awesome pics. can you post a recent fts?

thanks a lot. i'll try to get a shot within the next few days

im placing myself on LOCKDOWN. spending way too much money.

only allowed to buy a chiller + another clown to get the one i have a friend

fraggle rockette
im placing myself on LOCKDOWN. spending way too much money.

only allowed to buy a chiller + another clown to get the one i have a friend

omg i had to do that too... gotta find a new job before i get more livestock... but i have room for another fish or two now! agh.

you're not forgetting to feed the micro are you?

i feed it but i dont always get every since head. x]

very nice...the bright light's stealin some color in this shot...looks really awesome though

thanks do you have any tips for pictures? im currently using the sd630. rebel xt needs to be fixed. eric can you find pink elephant in one of the three moonlight shot? im heading down to irvine tomorrow at about 2-3 i can drop it off if you are free + can find it in the picture :lol:

omg i had to do that too... gotta find a new job before i get more livestock... but i have room for another fish or two now! agh.

at least you have a job! im living off financial aid left over! since you told me that fraggle reef has pairs for 50 im thinking about getting 2 more clown. :angry:

do you think it's a good idea to have 3 clownfish in a tank. hahaah? it'll push the bioload up to 4 fishes which is fine because i got almost 40 lbs of rock in my tank hahaha

do you think it's a good idea to have 3 clownfish in a tank. hahaah? it'll push the bioload up to 4 fishes which is fine because i got almost 40 lbs of rock in my tank hahaha

Shawn, no go on 3 clowns of the same species unless you were adding them at the same time. The one you already have if big enough will likely be a female already. Adding another female and one will die. If you want to add another to pair up, pick up a small one and they'll get along fairly easily. I've paired up true percs before with no problem.

the one i have now is probably close to an inch. does that mean if i wanted to add antoher perc i would have to get one smaller in size?

Archived