Innovative Marine Aquariums

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY [shawn 24g ap]

quy_nquyen

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
modularduck

sorry to hear about your loss shawn, but i hae faith you'll get past it and i hope my tank looks as good as your one day.

thanks a lot duck. today after class im going to pick up another 5 or so hermits to help combat the outbreak of algae :happy: battle station!

yes sir just send him a pm. im picking up a 2 polyp frag at the meet

PM sent! ;) Took me a while to find his post to get his PM, lol!

i just put 5 new hermit into the tank. one is sleeping on my pink colony, 2 are hiding in the back BUT the last 2 are hard at work! depending on their progress i might pick up another 5 or so.

here's a few pic of my algae problem. i'll get a picture of the same spot after these hermits take are of it! they are doing one heck of a job!

algaeproblem2.jpg

algaeproblem3.jpg

algaeproblem1.jpg

get em boy!

algae update and progress

algaesuck1.jpg

after 2 days they got rid of a huge patch of algae

algaesuck2.jpg

and compare this picture to the one in my last post

algaesuck3.jpg

i can finally see ROCKS!

i picked up another 5 hermit today B)

the new hermits i added to the tank are mexican hermits. they are a lot better than my blue leg and scarlet. within 1-2 weeks my tank should be algae free, if they keep up this pace.

shawn, the tank is looking really good. I cant wait to come by and pick up those frags tomorrow. You sure are on this site late.

Congrats on the algae kill. The mohawks are sick. Ill keep a few polyps and let that guy know Im willing to trade.

there's a good chance that they could be called that as well. in another fish store they were called cortez hermits.

Archived