NAUGHTY NAUGHTY [shawn 24g ap]

quy_nquyen

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:haha:

CLASSIC !!!

This is one for the archives baby !

duane you remind me of a chubby(because of your avatar) 9 year old :lol: full of life and jokes hahah

i need suggestion for a SEXY PLAYFUL fish. im looking for something colorful and active. let me know if you can think of one?

im also picking up a clam in a few weeks. do you think by having one i can avoid growing chaeto in the filter chamber?

nice looking tank, quy.. aka shawn =]

thanks ryan. i thought you knew my name was shawn?

Yet another awesone tank :P .I need to stop slacking and get with duane on some frags! :D

thanks a lot bonsai. you DEFINITELY need to trade/buy from duane if you could!

i got some free frags from er1c_the_reefer yesterday. perhaps the most generous person in the reefing hobby. let me show you a few pics of what he gave me

pictues are a bit dark

eric1.jpg

eric2.jpg

eric3.jpg

he also gave me 3 other frags which were spss (pics didnt come out well). i believe one was a blue stag and i think the other was some kinda monti caps. i think i might start getting other sps because of eric. Eric can you help me ID the zoos?

here's a few other top down shots of my coral

coraltopfiew.jpg

and *drum roll*

ppe.jpg

BALLIN

the next generation shouldnt have specks but either way it's nice!

That's it, I'm staying up day AND night waiting for his good stuff, lol!! :P I just hope he has some to spare for the meet. :(

avalanche1201

damn, that is a nice frag pack. Wish I saw it in time to jump in on it. although I think the SPS wouldnt work to well in my tank. It was a good grab Quy...also Prop...those are some sic frags

matt, eric gave me more than 1 frag of those reds. there's one with 2 polyp for you if you want it :D

avalanche1201- hehe im sure eric would hook you up if you wanted to buy any!

er1c_the_reefer
eric1.jpg

eric2.jpg

eric3.jpg

ppe.jpg

hemorhage reds, peanut butter cups, radioactive dragon eyes, eagle eyes (or watermelons, i dunno), pinks, army men, greens, er1c's_palys, eternal sunshine, ppe, a micromussa minuta frag...

eric those hemorhage reds are insane. i know i dont have anything valuable "YET" heheeh but let me know when anything in my tank interest you.

i'll try to get some better picture this weekend. test almost non stop this week so i dont spend much time at home. most of the time i come home after the MH lights are off

yeah it's PPE. ive seen others in eric's tank. the old gen have specs but the new ones are solid. either way it looks like a head will pop out any minute now. we'll know in a few weeks.

remind me to hide them this weekend

Eric are most PPE like that or just this strain that change under a lot of lights

er1c_the_reefer

when i first got them (from jovreef i think) they were normal ppes. when i put them directly under 250w halides they were speckled up, but not so much now that i'm running t5hos

matt, eric gave me more than 1 frag of those reds. there's one with 2 polyp for you if you want it :D

avalanche1201- hehe im sure eric would hook you up if you wanted to buy any!

Oh? I'm game! B)

My PPE's were wild caught. The guy who had them B4 me had them under 250w, I had them under pc for a while and they grew one polyp in like 4 months time, and it had very little speckling when it came out, but i recently got a 70w halide and the new one has gone right back to uber blueness speckling that we all know so well. I like the speckles better, plus they are producing lotsa buds under halides. Maybe there is a diffrent sub species that is more likely to speckle?

Ive also noticed that the polyps are not as large under halides, they seem to be "beaten" down a bit.

shawn

i dig you tank. very very nice. like the new zoos too. and just because.

thanks alot. stick around there will be more pics to come

ericpaly.jpg

eternal sunshine

ericspaly.jpg

eric's paly

fragrack2002.jpg

prop's pink

fragrack036.jpg

eric's lps

fragrack042.jpg

eric's pink

fragrack044.jpg

hemo

fragrack045.jpg

hemo2

fragrack2006.jpg

not your ordinary RDE. these babys under moonlight will glow through their SKIN even when they are closed

fragrack033.jpg

PPE with specks

fragrack2007.jpg

armageddons

come on cuong you're telling me you dont want to start a frag tank and get a FREE frag of everything?

Archived