Pod Your Reef

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY [shawn 24g ap]

quy_nquyen

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAY! :D Yous the man, Shawn! =)

hey shawn, just wanted to pop in and leave a line. i didn't introduce myself to you at the last meet but i saw you there. your original 12g was one of the tanks that inspired me when i was first researching the hobby a few months ago. it sucks to see you go but it sounds like you have good reasons. definitely keep hanging around the forums, especially the SCNRS threads. i'm sure you're not done with the hobby for good. :)

take it easy.

quy_nquyen

id like to think of it as a break and perhaps a motivation to work harder in school so when i get out, i'll be able to afford a big 0 tank :lol: one can wish right?

pookstreet
id like to think of it as a break and perhaps a motivation to work harder in school so when i get out, i'll be able to afford a big 0 tank :lol: one can wish right?

Yes you can. Mine will be coming true in about 6 months. Can you say ~300G display with a total system volume of 500G+ :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
cosmic1981
i recently sold 1/2 my mohawk colony and made enough for a 1/20 chiller but im thinking i might need a 1/15 or stronger.... im just not sure that i want to invest 400 into the hobby for the 1/15 without being confident that it can do the job...

perhaps it might be time for me to call it quits for a while and just concentrate on school

school is cool

zot!

saltman123

Hey Shawn,

I can't believe you actually sold everything off. I definitely liked following along your threads because you were the most active:)

I totally understand and I too am taking a break, but not a tank break down. Instead I am switching my main hobby as the summer rolls around and I like to get on the water a lot. So I will be down to water changes only, no real additions till the fall.

I figure a break like mine will be good. I will get back into the tank in the fall and everything will be overgrown and ready for fragging so I can get some more good stuff.

Enjoy the break, and whatever you end up doing. Don't forget about Nano-Forums.com!!!!! :)

Archived