ReefCleaners.org

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Can't wait for the order to arrive. What all did you get?

I'm excited to get some life in the tank. Bacteria has no personality :lol: Got a peppermint basslet, starfish, a purple sea rod, and some snails from KPA. Then a mix of 4 or 5 small corals from ASD. Lps, zoas, shroom. If they acclimate well I'll be getting my other corals back from storage within the coming weeks

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy lol :D

My thoughts exactly!
  • Like 4

I'm excited to get some life in the tank. Bacteria has no personality :lol: Got a peppermint basslet, starfish, a purple sea rod, and some snails from KPA. Then a mix of 4 or 5 small corals from ASD. Lps, zoas, shroom. If they acclimate well I'll be getting my other corals back from storage within the coming weeks My thoughts exactly!

Bacteria has no personality but it will sure mess up your personality :lol: ask the people who got sick from Chipotle.
  • Like 7

Sneak peak. Think I'm most excited to get this bright green mini scoly

766ABE7B-E3CC-4F56-AB00-CA3E7242AE0F.jpg

Is that from aquasd?

I've gotten 2 different orders from them, and every single time the frags looked better than pictured!

• Like 1

Is that from aquasd?

I've gotten 2 different orders from them, and every single time the frags looked better than pictured!

Yep! I've never been disappointed with an order from them either!
  • Like 1