inTank Media Baskets

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Doesn't mean much, with the money you will make tomorrow you can buy new ones and still make more money the next day lol

:lol: not sure how my coral buying ways will work with this tank. It's tiny compared to my cube that's for sure

• Like 3

I wish I could fill mine!!!

Why can't you fill it?

What's another tank at this point? :lol:

I don't think Jeff would even notice :lol: - so you have a good point :)

• Like 2

give us a full frontal already

Patience. Had to let the cloudiness go away. Tank looks nice and clear now. Should be able to grab a pic today :)

Oh... so the BIG KEVIN has a new home in construction

Trying to make him a nice home where he feels compelled to make many children

ALL YOU PEOPLE GETTING FUSION 10S. now I'm starting to have MTS :lol: I can put one on my desk and leave the biocube next to my bed.

Sounds like a plan!

• Like 3

Patience. Had to let the cloudiness go away. Tank looks nice and clear now. Should be able to grab a pic today :)

Trying to make him a nice home where he feels compelled to make many children

Sounds like a plan!

only if my parents would allow me to have 2 tanKS in the same room. I'm less than 15 feet from my biocube but THAT'S TOO FAR WITHOUT A TANK! I NEED A SMALL ONE NEXT TO ME!!
  • Like 2

No full fts. Tank was nice and clear until I poured dr tims one and only bacteria. Now it's all cloudy but the cycle should be done in around 2 weeks!

With DrTim should be done in a few days........that stuff is great and will cycle the tank quickly.....

• Like 4
righttirefire

ALL YOU PEOPLE GETTING FUSION 10S. now I'm starting to have MTS :lol: I can put one on my desk and leave the biocube next to my bed.

STOP... just stop.

Kevin... H20... Kevin... H20! This is a cruel joke... there us no tank. Only an Internet stock picture

• Like 3