Pod Your Reef

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

mehhhhh :pSee any nitrite or nitrate yet?

Don't have a nitrite kit, haven't tested nitrate since Monday. Probably should! Ammonia keeps going down so it's going somewhere!

• Like 1

Nitrite then nitrate if you forgot. When I cycled my Pico tank my nitrite went thru the roof and it took 4-5 days to drop.

I remember! Figured I didn't need to test nitrite and I'll just wait till I see nitrate and I'll know nitrite happened :lol:

• Like 1

I remember! Figured I didn't need to test nitrite and I'll just wait till I see nitrate and I'll know nitrite happened :lol:

Yeah once you see some Nitrate just wait a few extra days and you will be good.
  • Like 1

I really love your scape!! The "grotto" style (I'm not sure the name is right), is beautiful when it had depth and height.. I love it!! Very nicely done! Can't wait to see your progress with this!!

I really love your scape!! The "grotto" style (I'm not sure the name is right), is beautiful when it had depth and height.. I love it!! Very nicely done! Can't wait to see your progress with this!!

Thanks! It didn't turn out quite how I wanted but close enough that I stopped messing with it. Ready to get some corals to cover it though
  • Like 3

That scape looks like you can cram a good assortment in there. Looks good so far Kurtis :lol::lol:

I used Dr. Tims, and mb7.... I didn't test anything but I took my sweet time doing anything with the DT too.... but I set up a frag tank last minute and added stuff the next day with 0 issues with adding Dr. Tims and Mb7... again no testing so maybe if you don't know your waters not ready the corals wont either :lol:

• Like 1

That scape looks like you can cram a good assortment in there. Looks good so far Kurtis :lol::lol:

I used Dr. Tims, and mb7.... I didn't test anything but I took my sweet time doing anything with the DT too.... but I set up a frag tank last minute and added stuff the next day with 0 issues with adding Dr. Tims and Mb7... again no testing so maybe if you don't know your waters not ready the corals wont either :lol:

Ah #### what's another name :lol: not a bad idea, if I just tell the coral everything will be ok maybe they'll believe me!

Tank seems to be going through a little under 1ppm ammonia every 24 hours now. No nitrate yet though so not quite ready

Kurtis,Kyle,Lyle,Lovett :lol: your just screwed............

Don't forget Kevin

• Like 4

Ah #### what's another name :lol: not a bad idea, if I just tell the coral everything will be ok maybe they'll believe me!

Tank seems to be going through a little under 1ppm ammonia every 24 hours now. No nitrate yet though so not quite ready

Don't forget Kevin

Who could forget Kevin?

• Like 1

Don't forget Kevin

Sounds like your getting close atleast Kyilesihandra :lol:

• Like 2

:happydance:

Time to test ammonia to see how much it's processing in a day and we'll be all clear to takeoff! Except the tank is still sitting on a dresser in our guest room :lol:

• Like 2

Time to test ammonia to see how much it's processing in a day and we'll be all clear to takeoff! Except the tank is still sitting on a dresser in our guest room :lol:

:lol: did you order the new stand?
  • Like 1

So tank is cycled, as far as I can tell. So I put in an order at kp aquatics for a fish, some snails, and a gorg. :happydance: next step after that is getting my old corals back in the tank

• Like 5