Pod Your Reef

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

With DrTim should be done in a few days........that stuff is great and will cycle the tank quickly.....

Hmm last time I used it it took about 2 weeks. Few days would be wonderful with the exception of the stand I ordered won't be here :lol:

STOP... just stop.

Kevin... H20... Kevin... H20! This is a cruel joke... there us no tank. Only an Internet stock picture

Stock internet picture?? Look at that exquisite fts on the front page with my supplies so nicely put together! :)
  • Like 2

:lol: not sure how my coral buying ways will work with this tank. It's tiny compared to my cube that's for sure

Just buy the most high end, super snazzy, wiz bang, glowy shit you can find.

Looking good, kevin!

• Like 3

Hmm last time I used it it took about 2 weeks. Few days would be wonderful with the exception of the stand I ordered won't be here :lol: Stock internet picture?? Look at that exquisite fts on the front page with my supplies so nicely put together! :)

:lol: You did organize and display those supplies very nicely.

• Like 1

Hmm last time I used it it took about 2 weeks. Few days would be wonderful with the exception of the stand I ordered won't be here :lol:

Stock internet picture?? Look at that exquisite fts on the front page with my supplies so nicely put together! :)

Can't you drain half the water and pick it up :lol:?
  • Like 5

With Dr. Tim's, you have to add ammonia to feed the bacteria. If you do that, it should cycle in a few days.

I agree. I think I added a little in the beginning and it took 2 weeks.
  • Like 1

I agree. I think I added a little in the beginning and it took 2 weeks.

I used Dr. Tim's to cycle my 12 and it took two weeks as well. when I used MB7, it seemed to cycle faster in the new tank - but I also used a bit of existing rock before I moved in all the corals, fish and such so I'm sure that helped.

• Like 2

Weird as I used Tims also and it was a week to cycle the tank with dry rock. I added ammonia 3 times total I think to get it going.

Hell only a 10 gallon should be able to move it filled :lol: but spillage will happen.......

• Like 2

what's ur plan this time? you got enough light for sticks everywhere

No plan yet. Going to get back what I kept from the cube tank and then decide a direction for this tank

• Like 1

Never turn off the pumps. Lol. Exciting kevin. Good luck

Kyle!

what do we have here? A lazy first shot of the tank. Didn't even bother to turn off pumps. Shame on me. 24275588300_2a985902ba_c.jpg

That MP 10 cracks me up lol
  • Like 4