Pod Your Reef

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

hahah i remember my real estate agent took blue painter's tape and just ran it diagonally across a wall cuz it was so badly painted.

:lol: I jokingly said to my wife I want to just wrap tape around the entire house and say repaint the whole thing. She wasn't opposed
  • Like 3

Luckily (I think) most of it was just workers being lazy/sloppy. Paint is supposed to be in a straight line, guess they didn't get the memo!

Well :lol: not if the tape was not straight.........

I have a wall and ceiling like that.......I missed it but saw it after the fact.

Here's a pic for you, got some lawn for the lawn man! 7519F8A5-FB3E-44DD-9609-77E69427BEFE.jpe

Was that rare brown grass imported from CA?

AND WHY IS THAT SPACESHIP STILL HOVERING BY YOUR HOUSE?

TIN FOIL.

• Like 4

Going on 3 weeks without a water change. That can't be good :wacko: lately the tank has just been a piece of furniture that I drop food into every now and again.

Any ways. It's amazing that dogs put up with us humans huh?

220F91ED-7ED6-4F5B-9DAC-5F5CFADAFCB9.jpg

• Like 8

Going on 3 weeks without a water change. That can't be good :wacko: lately the tank has just been a piece of furniture that I drop food into every now and again.

Any ways. It's amazing that dogs put up with us humans huh? 220F91ED-7ED6-4F5B-9DAC-5F5CFADAFCB9.jpg

She's staring at your jugular.

• Like 4