Top Shelf Aquatics

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

I remember those days when I could get a two door car :) Enjoy it while you can ;) lol

Right color and everything... I just couldn't get that exact one cuz they put a cardboard box of cop lights on it, I wouldn't wanna see that shit anywhere near a sporty car I'm considering buyin lol

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember those days when I could get a two door car :) Enjoy it while you can ;) lol

Right color and everything... I just couldn't get that exact one cuz they put a cardboard box of cop lights on it, I wouldn't wanna see that shit anywhere near a sporty car I'm considering buyin lol

Yea in some round about way that's their way of saying the car is protected with lo jack and if it gets stolen they'll get it back :lol:

Yeah I got what they were tryin to say, but I'd have em get me a different one that hasn't ever had fake lights on it lol

Otherwise its a bad ass car, and looks fun :)

Yeah I got what they were tryin to say, but I'd have em get me a different one that hasn't ever had fake lights on it lol

Otherwise its a bad ass car, and looks fun :)

Haha I didn't evn realize it said that on top of the lights. My bad! Didn't leave with it today but it's still a possibility :)

Haha I didn't evn realize it said that on top of the lights. My bad! Didn't leave with it today but it's still a possibility :)
Looks like pricey. I had a G35 coupe about 8 years ago man that car was fast I miss it.
Looks like pricey. I had a G35 coupe about 8 years ago man that car was fast I miss it.

surprisingly it's not crazy expensive. Starts at 26k but with extras will easily reach upwards of 30. I love the G37 coupes :)

Just do it already :)

Sadly after some more thinking I'm not getting it. Sticking with the altima for now. Once we have all wedding expenses and all that covered and done, I'll be revisiting :)

surprisingly it's not crazy expensive. Starts at 26k but with extras will easily reach upwards of 30. I love the G37 coupes :)

Sadly after some more thinking I'm not getting it. Sticking with the altima for now. Once we have all wedding expenses and all that covered and done, I'll be revisiting :)

Just fill the void with more coral :lol:
:wub: This piece! I think mycedium's are my favorite type of chalices. They're way unrated imo.

Mmm... this pik ^

panty-dropper.gif

Impeccable taste in kandie's my friend!

:lol: love it
FRS is one sick car. Can't really take friends anywhere with those tiny back seats though.

They really are a two seater at heart, built as a 4 seater to make them more affordable to the masses. I'm considering pulling the rear seats from mine permanently.

Legendary Corals

They really are a two seater at heart, built as a 4 seater to make them more affordable to the masses. I'm considering pulling the rear seats from mine permanently.

Sounds like a good idea! They're practically useless anyways haha.

So wheres the pics of it in your tank? lol

Lol normally that would be the case. However this had a huge sign on the tank in all caps "not for sale". I at least wanted to see what price they'd put on it

My wife drove a g35 coupe before her current car. It was great before we had kids but a car seat wasn't happening. The kids would probably fit now. They take up less room in the car at 5 and 8 years old than they did at 8 months old, lol. I really liked that car a lot :). I took my wife's car to work tonight, go carts are fun!

My wife drove a g35 coupe before her current car. It was great before we had kids but a car seat wasn't happening. The kids would probably fit now. They take up less room in the car at 5 and 8 years old than they did at 8 months old, lol. I really liked that car a lot :). I took my wife's car to work tonight, go carts are fun!

They are fun....I drive one to work every day. Pull on to a jobsite in a go cart that is nothing but sky high trucks and heavy equipment. ....lots of jabs. Sometimes I take the wife's truck to gain some masculinity back.

They are fun....I drive one to work every day. Pull on to a jobsite in a go cart that is nothing but sky high trucks and heavy equipment. ....lots of jabs. Sometimes I take the wife's truck to gain some masculinity back.

Yeah I really liked it. Right after we bought it we were up in Houston for my sister's wedding and she forgot a bag that she needed...make up and crap like that. She called me panicking asking if I could bring it and get it there in time for her to finish getting ready. I grabbed the bag, hopped in the car, and slammed the gas. The location of the wedding was well over an hour away under normal circumstances, I probably averaged about 115-120 the entire way and got there in less than an hour! That little car handled the same at that speed as it did at 40. Great little cars, and the new one's look pretty sharp. My wife's current car isn't quite as fast but it has a back seat that fits our kids. It's still got enough zip in it for a soccer mom though, lol.

My clientele is pretty much all oil filed guys so I know what you mean. I bet they do have fun when you pull up in the little infiniti, lol. Hell, I even catch crap from the girls I work with if I drive my wife's car to work. This is Tx, I think it's an unwritten law that men have to drive trucks here.

Hmm. G35 sounds like a nice car

It's a really nice car man. The one you posted is the little Scion with the Subaru engine, right? I was reading about those a couple of weeks ago while waiting to get a haircut. I'd imagine that little car would be a blast to drive. I've been kinda hinting to my wife that I wouldn't mind getting a car to play with. A buddy of mine had a wrx sti a while back and that thing was crazy. Soooo much fun, and I wasn't even driving, lol. An older wrx would be cool, but I've always loved the 90's Supra's. Twin turbo, of course.

Her car will be paid off very soon and my truck won't be far behind. As of today, lol, she's still happy with her car and doesn't really want a new one. That could change at any moment though. If we keep our current vehicles I can get my toy :).

Archived