Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

I'm sure your husband has some golf clubs that you can practice with :D

He doesn't LOL. He doesn't golf.

Clam chowder in a bread bowl.

IMG_9447_zpse73bbb72.jpg

:lol: You're right. I'll never look at it the same way again.

Those shots of the clam and Bogart are amazing! What a cool spot for that clam. Does it seem to be happy there?

Sorry about the role, Gena! I'm sure you'll get another one soon. I don't blame you for not wanting to fight the traffic!

Thanks, Felicia!!!! It seems to be happy there. It's not acting any differently at least. I think it likes the stronger lighting up there :).

Honestly, with all that you couldn't even guarantee you'd be there on time probably.

I'd have to leave like 2 hours before I need to be there...it would be very stressful.

Good news...they aren't mad at me. Today they called me to offer a job for next Monday! Unfortunately it's the same show at the same far away location waaaaaaaah :tears:. Looks like they allow 5 cancellations in a calendar year. Too bad I may have been docked for their error. I don't plan to ever have to cancel, so I should be fine even if I got this one :).

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was taking pictures for my monticap for-sale thread and grabbed a couple for this thread :).

IMG_9459_zps5hav4ebp.jpg

IMG_9458_zpsbhbtdsy1.jpg

IMG_9456_zpssujpdmzv.jpg

The gold maxima seems to really like it in the bread bowl :D. Although the bread bowl has a couple of "bites" taken out of it LOL.

Nice! It's all looking so nice! Good to see your paly's are coming back in full force. I remember being bummed last time you sent a ton packing. That clam/monti combo is epic! Don't recall ever seeing anything quite like it.

Happy reefing G :)

She does look so snug. And the clam on the sand is huge now!!!

YES! OMG on how GINO your clam is. hahahaa!

ASD has teeny two inchers but after my debacles

with my dusters, who are also filter feeders, i'm just

gonna have to say no.

love your meaty meat coral. what fishie is on the green monti? so cute! :wub:

Argh! It's been so long! Everything looks great - I love that last shot with the clam in the cap. The colors are all so great together! :wub:

I'm so glad you're having fun with acting. It sounds like fun!

Thanks you guys :flower:

Nice! It's all looking so nice! Good to see your paly's are coming back in full force. I remember being bummed last time you sent a ton packing. That clam/monti combo is epic! Don't recall ever seeing anything quite like it.

Happy reefing G :)

Z!!!! Yeah, the Zs and Ps are growing like gangbusters. They are so lush and I love lush. Can't even tell I got rid of a bunch.

Yeah the monticap clam combo is pretty legendary LOL. Legendary...got that from How I Met Your Mother :D.

YES! OMG on how GINO your clam is. hahahaa!

ASD has teeny two inchers but after my debacles

with my dusters, who are also filter feeders, i'm just

gonna have to say no.

love your meaty meat coral. what fishie is on the green monti? so cute! :wub:

Thanks, Cindy!!!! That's a neon goby. I had two. That one is the male. The female was the one harassing the clam so she's in the little tank now. Doing well in there too :).

Argh! It's been so long! Everything looks great - I love that last shot with the clam in the cap. The colors are all so great together! :wub:

I'm so glad you're having fun with acting. It sounds like fun!

Thank you so much :). The clam in the cap is my favorite thing right now :).

Yeah, acting is a ton of fun. It's not work at all. My shows I've done so far should be coming on the air soon...I would think???? I really need to figure out when they will air. I can't wait to get another job. It's been really slow and what is available has been too far for me. Well, farther than I want to travel. I'm really limiting myself with that but oh well. It is what it is. I don't need to work that often :).

Things are kind of crazy here right now. My cat that I've talked about in the past is nearing the end now. She's not eating and is very weak. I'm thinking maybe next week we'll have to take her in. I don't want her to suffer. Now she's fooled us in the past but I really think this is it. It's been an emotional week for us, especially my son. She'll be 19 in about 3 months.

Oh, and she's a pretty cat too. How wonderful she's been able to be a part of your lives for so long. You don't get that with dogs. I'd give anything to have a dog that long. Is she hiding?

Aww, Gena. I am so sorry to hear about your cat! That is always so hard. I wish they'd live as long as we do so we wouldn't have to go through that. She's lived a good long life and I'm sure you've kept her happy and spoiled all this time. She's a sweet cat and I'm sure she'll be missed!

Thanks everyone :flower:.

Yesterday was the hardest day of my entire life.......

She came into our lives the summer of '96. The smallest of a litter of about 8 kittens, from a farm in Indiana. The minute I saw her, I knew she was the one. It was the tail :wub:. She was a white cat with a black cap and black tail with a little white tip on the end of the tail. My husband and I both fell in love at first sight.

IMG_3374%20copy_zpsqnlyrcoc.jpg

We had her for 19 great years. The vet said we were doing the right thing. But boy was that a difficult decision.

RIP our sweet Havana.

IMG_0197_zpsv4udaery.jpg

Give your pets extra love and cuddles and spoil them rotten. They are with us for so short a time.

Thanks everyone :flower:.

Yesterday was the hardest day of my entire life.......

She came into our lives the summer of '96. The smallest of a litter of about 8 kittens, from a farm in Indiana. The minute I saw her, I knew she was the one. It was the tail :wub:. She was a white cat with a black cap and black tail with a little white tip on the end of the tail. My husband and I both fell in love at first sight.

IMG_3374%20copy_zpsqnlyrcoc.jpg

We had her for 19 great years. The vet said we were doing the right thing. But boy was that a difficult decision.

RIP our sweet Havana.

IMG_0197_zpsv4udaery.jpg

Give your pets extra love and cuddles and spoil them rotten. They are with us for so short a time.

:grouphug:

Archived