Coral Vue Hydros

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

Same here!!!!! It was great to finally meet you!!!! Did you get your mattress, frozen yogurt, and meatballs? :)

All of your frags are looking super, in both tanks :). Thank you!!!!

I did, and then some! I'm glad they are looking good. I am interested to see how they do in your systems.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just mine for home. But now I realized I bought 2 of the 3 things for my parents house tomorrow, I forgot the 43, Cuarenta y tres. I hope it's open tomorrow before I go over. They'll pay me back but oops, I forgot it, you know it's easy to get side-tracked in there.

I did, and then some! I'm glad they are looking good. I am interested to see how they do in your systems.

:happydance: awesome!

I will certainly give updates on them. I hope I don't kill the SPS :lol:. I'll be very diligent with them and give them the best care that I can :).

That's just mine for home. But now I realized I bought 2 of the 3 things for my parents house tomorrow, I forgot the 43, Cuarenta y tres. I hope it's open tomorrow before I go over. They'll pay me back but oops, I forgot it, you know it's easy to get side-tracked in there.

Are liquor stores open on Sundays over there? I know in Indiana they are not, but here they are.

Not sure. I don't frequent it enough to know. I would assume no but it's on my way when I turn out of my neighborhood so at least I can check.

nevermore1701

Monster??? That sounds bad LOL. Fajitas sound good though :). I finally started the strawberry pie. But won't bake it until we get back from BEVMO.

The lemonade Monster, good stuff :lol:

Nanofreak79
Yeah we had ABC in Florida too. Now I've got BevMo in NorCal. I'm making some sparkling citrus sangria and a breakfast casserole (eggs, cheese, sausage, and bread) today for Easter brunch with my friends tomorrow. :)

My mom makes a similar casserole, love it! Delicious.

The lemonade Monster, good stuff :lol:

Never tried it :P.

So we went to BEVMO and got a chocolate stout and grand marnier. The chocolate stout is really good. I had the brilliant idea of putting a scoop of chocolate ice cream in the glass instead of the grand marnier. Not as brilliant as I thought :lol:. I couldn't drink it. So tomorrow I'll try the chocolate stout with grand marnier :). It's too late now. I can hardly keep my eyes open as it is :D.

Oh...the pie is made :).

Happy Easter to you EST'ers :). I still have 2 more hours to go.

oh my gosh, I'm thinking of a ice cream in beer and OH, CRINGE!! but I guarantee you'll love the raspberry. Just pour a shot glass or 2 of it down the middle and sip. You don't even have to mix it.

oh my gosh, I'm thinking of a ice cream in beer and OH, CRINGE!! but I guarantee you'll love the raspberry. Just pour a shot glass or 2 of it down the middle and sip. You don't even have to mix it.

LOL...it was bad. My husband thought it was ok though. I'm not a big beer fan so that didn't help. I scooped the ice cream out and ate it on the side ;).

I will try that mix later today!!!! :D.

LOL...it was bad. My husband thought it was ok though. I'm not a big beer fan so that didn't help. I scooped the ice cream out and ate it on the side ;).

Did you get the Youngs Double Chocolate Stout??? It is awesome with ice cream, but not like a banana split sweet.

Going for a walk in Waikiki this morning...

Try Lindeman's Lambic Framboise if you happen to see it. Both the cherry and raspberry are superb!

I will look for it. It's beer though, so that's not very promising for me LOL.

Did you get the Youngs Double Chocolate Stout??? It is awesome with ice cream, but not like a banana split sweet.

Going for a walk in Waikiki this morning...

Yep...we got the Young's. I guess I was expecting milkshake and instead got beer with ice cream :lol:

omgomgomg you are there!!!!!!! Have fun when you're not working!!!!! :)

nevermore1701

I will look for it. It's beer though, so that's not very promising for me LOL.

Yep...we got the Young's. I guess I was expecting milkshake and instead got beer with ice cream :lol:

omgomgomg you are there!!!!!!! Have fun when you're not working!!!!! :)

It's about as unbeery as beer gets, no hops.

It's about as unbeery as beer gets, no hops.

That sounds promising then. I don't like hoppy beer at all. Are you doing anything special today?
BattleAthletics

I hate that I hardly have time to view nr anymore with the girls getting older and my new job (same company just new position) looking at DCS screens all day and training. People say it takes about 2 years to learn the control board. I miss this thread! Hows it goes gena? TOTM yet? Sure does look like a totm tank!

nevermore1701

That sounds promising then. I don't like hoppy beer at all. Are you doing anything special today?

Anniversary today, so kinda. Wife's dad, who is easily the best cook I've ever met, is cooking us dinner :)

I hate that I hardly have time to view nr anymore with the girls getting older and my new job (same company just new position) looking at DCS screens all day and training. People say it takes about 2 years to learn the control board. I miss this thread! Hows it goes gena? TOTM yet? Sure does look like a totm tank!

Well, thanks BA :). I'm sure the training will be worth it in the end and then you can be on NR more often. My thread doesn't move that fast, not like Lawn's anyways LOL. It goes really well, thanks!!!! No TOTM yet :).

Anniversary today, so kinda. Wife's dad, who is easily the best cook I've ever met, is cooking us dinner :)

Oh, happy anniversary :happydance:. Is this the first? What's he making for you guys?
Nanofreak79

Let's see a pic of that strawberry pie thingy you made. Yum!

Second, been together for six years. Duck, I think. He cooks a mean duck!
Never had duck, what's it taste like chicken?

Second, been together for six years. Duck, I think. He cooks a mean duck!

My dad and brothers used to duck hunt so I've eaten lots of duck. It's not my favorite. Maybe it wasn't cooked right :).

Let's see a pic of that strawberry pie thingy you made. Yum!

Never had duck, what's it taste like chicken?

Duck is very dark meat and I don't know...maybe gamey???? Something about it doesn't appeal to me. Oily maybe??? Something. Not like chicken for me.

I'll get a pic of the pie in a few :).

nevermore1701

Duck should taste rich and moist, but not at all gamey or greasy. It's rather difficult to get just right, but is fantastic when it is.

Duck should taste rich and moist, but not at all gamey or greasy. It's rather difficult to get just right, but is fantastic when it is.

Then I just never had it cooked right :). My brothers started making something they called Duck Gumbo. I never tried it, but apparently it was/is the bomb :).

I'm glad to have met you and your husband Gena! Thanks for the frags! :)

:P

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg?region=name:Front

Don't be mad, Bro...couldn't resist. Looking forward to hearing about your trip to Peru.

Don't be mad, Bro...couldn't resist. Looking forward to hearing about your trip to Peru.

lol, naw I knew you were messing. My Peru trip will be pretty boring, but I will post some pics of the lab work and whatnot if y'all want me to.

lol, naw I knew you were messing. My Peru trip will be pretty boring, but I will post some pics of the lab work and whatnot if y'all want me to.

Definitely we want you to :D.

Archived