Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

I like brandon's and it's truly a testament of time, but I honestly take offense to his link in his sig. very self-important, presumptuous, and one of the least humble things Ive read. that's all Ill say, not trying to start any fights or whatever--just my honest to goodness opinion

/.02

I like brandon's and it's truly a testament of time, but I honestly take offense to his link in his sig. very self-important, presumptuous, and one of the least humble things Ive read. that's all Ill say, not trying to start any fights or whatever--just my honest to goodness opinion

/.02

Well your name really does fit you then huh?

It falls in line of other great names like Rocky who has to box and Candy who has to strip.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jacob042426

tron your tank can win it now, but i think you should wait a couple months for it to be awesomer!

(i hope you dont take offense to that) :flower:

Edited by Jacob042426
SouthFlorida_Tron
tron your tank can win it now, but i think you should wait a couple months for it to be awesomer!

(i hope you dont take offense to that) :flower:

Even I know those Sps haven't filled in the way I want them to!

Few months, shiiiii, if I'm lucky. That'd b a dream

I vote awpong's 20 long for April. That tank is amazing!

Oh wow! I didn't realized I had been nominated, let alone twice! I really appreciate the support and am flattered that y'all think my tank can compete with the big boys, but I have to admit that MasterMind9 has one hell of a tank!

I think he deserves TOTM more than I.

• Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations