Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Scott!

Welcome!

Came home to dead clownfish number 2..........only fish left in the 30 is the mystery.........its a mystery whats going on........

Welcome!

Came home to dead clownfish number 2..........only fish left in the 30 is the mystery.........its a mystery whats going on........

Oh no! I didn't realize hey weren't doing well :(

Oh no! I didn't realize hey weren't doing well :(

Not sure why.......well move the other ones in maybe as there nem is in there,

would like to catch my algae blenny and toss him in.....

I fed the fish this morning and took a couple videos. This one was after about a half hour when the t5s came on. Bert was apparently hoping more food would drop from the tube. Magellan makes an appearance. Check out his fat little belly :lol:

They all have fat bellies! Look at those bulges! except the chromis, can't tell. Well fed for sure.

Lol!! They do!! Granted, this was literally pretty soon after I fed Pacific plankton and NLS pellets and some algae flakes.

I fed the fish this morning and took a couple videos. This one was after about a half hour when the t5s came on. Bert was apparently hoping more food would drop from the tube. Magellan makes an appearance. Check out his fat little belly :lol:

Looks like Bert could go on a diet :lol:

Yeah! Same process. It's so easy!

I would be the one to have issues with this, I just tried it a few different times and it says content unavailable.... looks like I'll have to give it a try later (fingers crossed :)

I would be the one to have issues with this, I just tried it a few different times and it says content unavailable.... looks like I'll have to give it a try later (fingers crossed :)

You don't use the image thingie in the menu - you just paste the link you copy from Instagram right into the text entry box where you type. Not sure if that's what you were trying!

That's what I did and it still isn't working. Do you have your account open for anyone to see? Mine's set to private and I'm wondering if that might be the issue?

That's what I did and it still isn't working. Do you have your account open for anyone to see? Mine's set to private and I'm wondering if that might be the issue?

that could be it! Mine is set to public.

Got it! I might make a different account for videos then... we'll see where this goes!

That's a good thought!!! You can also use YouTube and just paste the share link right in the text box too!

I figured this was as good a place as any to list my secret Santa list:

IM Gadget gourmet defroster

Replacement blades for the regular size flipper scraper

Rock mag or rock mag Jr

Frag farm from Aqua-mags.com and extra plugs

Gift certificate to KP Aquatics, Aqua SD, VIP reef or Live-Aquaria.com

Jack-in-the-box

Really anything is fine! Unless Jack is sending it, then I'm scared.

Rock mag or rock mag Jr

Nope, you're getting something else.

Rock mag or rock mag Jr

Great I can never figure out things to tell people that I want :lol:

Great I can never figure out things to tell people that I want :lol:

you definitely want the IM Gadget Gourmet defroster! I have one on this tank and of course I need a second for the upcoming plan :)

you definitely want the IM Gadget Gourmet defroster! I have one on this tank and of course I need a second for the upcoming plan :)

Will look it up.......for now I use a jelly jar.......it works ;)

Will look it up.......for now I use a jelly jar.......it works ;)

With the defroster, you plop the frozen food in there and the water swirls and when the food defrost it falls through the holes on the bottom.

Archived