Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Hi Chris.

Dosers are on for 3 minutes at a time, every hour.

At 1.1ml a minute, they are dumping 3.3ml every hour times 24.

I adjust this if I see a need based on testing. This is the current setting.

I may have doubled that, it might be dosing once per hour instead of twice. I'll go home and check for you.

• Like 1

Hi Chris.

Dosers are on for 3 minutes at a time, every hour.

At 1.1ml a minute, they are dumping 3.3ml every hour times 24.

I adjust this if I see a need based on testing. This is the current setting.

I may have doubled that, it might be dosing once per hour instead of twice. I'll go home and check for you.

Checked the details. Dosers are on twice an hour for one min each time. so

2.2 ml dosed per hour around the clock. 52.8ml dosed per day.

• Like 1

Does the tenuis look a little bleached?

Had a guy come over and buy some frags.. said my tank was the best he'd ever seen locally. Could barely keep his eyeballs in his head.

Ever think you will raise a batch? I know its Avery time consuming but I think you could totally do it

I have the time but not the space or desire to raise a batch. I did read pickles and lalanis thread on raising fry and it was really very involved. Multiple tanks of food, meta this and that. Hats off to all the folks that breed them. These ain't no guppies or bettas.

• Like 2

Boom! Frag pack to go!

20140111_153228.jpg

Tenuis looks ok, not great, but knowing it's potential, it's a challenge I accept. Did you get the new bulbs yet? You're totally welcome to wait until they come in to get the new par readings before you send everything. I have no need for the meter until march when it's time to change my bulbs.

• Like 1

Tenuis looks ok, not great, but knowing it's potential, it's a challenge I accept. Did you get the new bulbs yet? You're totally welcome to wait until they come in to get the new par readings before you send everything. I have no need for the meter until march when it's time to change my bulbs.

just dont ship the week of the 20th, i wont be home.

Okay. My plan was to ship this week. The bulbs are due Tue. I'll ping you before I ship.

Can I borrow it? Paypal deposit?