SaltCritters.com

Junkitu's Mushroom House Tank Thread

junkitu

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just...SO...SUPER!How do you get even your fish to pose perfectly?Wow.--Diane
Thanks Diane! They seem to think it's feeding time everytime I take the camera out.
amaaaaaaaazingly beautiful! I hope my tank will look something like that one day!
:D I'm flattered.
WOW nice tank.Love those yellow rics, where did you pick them up. If you dont mind me asking.
Thanks. I picked them up at my LFS here in northern california.

Your tank is absolutely stunning. It looks like a carpet of life, it's hard to describe. I wish that I could see it in person. Great work... Definitely keep up on the updates!

Your tank is absolutely stunning. It looks like a carpet of life, it's hard to describe. I wish that I could see it in person. Great work... Definitely keep up on the updates!

Thanks. Will do.

BTW, I really like the zeroedge you have set up.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple new additions. One of my LFSs got in some cool looking ORA maximas. I just couldn't pass up on this turquoise one to go with my purple maxima from phonape.

bd498922.jpg

My buddy Dan also surprised me last week with a cool monti frag from his tank. I haven't seen this color combo before but people on this board are calling it a reverse pokerstar monti.

e350b12a.jpg

He has a 500G SPS dominated system in San Francisco. Here's a picture of his tank.

375_front_12-25-2006.jpg

Do the yellow rics go for more? I saw one for $40, but thought that was kind of steep for one. On another note awesome tank!

The yellow rics were not being sold for a premium when I bought them but things may have changed now that they aren't so readily available.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you like my tank. :)

Great new shots!

I love seeing the pull-back shots of the tank in situ. Very fascinating.

Would you mind saving me the trouble of going back to the beginning and remind me of how long this tank has been set up?

--Diane

Thanks! I'm glad you like the new photos.

GOOD STUFF. They've gotta love that natural sunlight. You can't be in SF. I see parking and sunshine. lol

I keep my tank in my office in Foster City :)

your tanks looks awesome. dont your corals ever sting each other?

Not much. I've tried to place compatible species together. The rest they figure out between themselves.

Great new shots!

I love seeing the pull-back shots of the tank in situ. Very fascinating.

Would you mind saving me the trouble of going back to the beginning and remind me of how long this tank has been set up?

--Diane

It will be 2 years in April.

just w o w...maybe the trouble over thesummer was better? haha keep it up but idont know how much better it could get. - Andrew

This never ceases to be one of my favorite tanks. Glad to see it is still doing well.

always looking really nice... keep up the good work... :)

Thanks all!

early congratulations! :ninja:

;)

very nice buddy :) watch the Rics and Green birdsnest though!

your monti looks like a baby blue polyp green monti

Thanks EZ! There have definitely been some border skirmishes but they seem to be working it out. I guess it's time to start thinking about a bigger tank :P

Do you know what happened to new alameda aquatics? I was in the area today and remembered from this thread that you go there, but the number is no longer in service.

Do you know what happened to new alameda aquatics? I was in the area today and remembered from this thread that you go there, but the number is no longer in service.

Sorry fiction, I've never heard of new alameda aquatics. I have gone to aquarium concepts in hayward but they've moved to dublin, ca.

that is one bad a$$ setup brother, if thats in your office i have no idea how you can keep your eyes off of it

It's a nice distraction while I'm at work :D .

Archived