Coral Vue Hydros

EZs Aquapod 24 with 150 MH

ezcompany

bubblethumper
beautiful M3...baller dude baller!
Thanks, I'm no baller. I'm just a car nut first and an aqraurist second.

That is one sweet honda in those pics! I looked at a Civic Si, but they were waaay more expensive than the S2000 I got

/end car talk :P

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bubblethumper
I like my 2001 S4 haha :)
That's what I had before my M3. I really miss that car and almost bought another instead of the S2k for commuting to work
anyone know anything about whats legal and not legal in regards to aftermarket cars in califonia?

Basically anything that is Carb Approved is legal... Thats all there is to it...

the_anti_honda

foryou004.jpg

My 440 awhp GSX that very much hates hondas and my est. 400+ hp EVO in the drive way. She dosnt like hondas either.

ok014.jpg

There they are again..

I figured I would post since my name starts bull every time I type something.

all you need is a 3000 gt now B)

ez, we should start our line except we will get eagle talon and a dodge stealth.

the_anti_honda

Had a 3000gt vr4 for about a week. The car was a complete nightmare. Notive the montero in the backround too.. LOL. I had a Mitsu addiction.

That evo looks so stupid!!!! Why in the hell do they add those ghetto looking body kits?

Comestic horsepower > Wheel horsepower

bubblethumper
So.....how 'bout that tank?
Yeah seriously!

Hey EZ, do you manually dose your 2-part or have you switched to a system yet? I'm trying to figure out if I want to buy a litermeter or put all my corals into my new tank build.

I miss my RX-7...

I'm getting the rotor hunger back, I think it's time to sell my truck. Nice looking cars everybody, nice looking corals, too!

Thanks for the frags EZ. Both the EE and F&I are open and look awesome in my tank. I am so happy with the color the zoo's and the shrooms I got from you today. They are a great addition to my tank. Thanks again.

Dana

the_anti_honda

EZ I'm going to have to meet up with you and swap some frags some time. I finally started adding some things back into my tank. Hope it will look as good as yours soon.

Oh and where is an updated FTS???

EZ I'm going to have to meet up with you and swap some frags some time. I finally started adding some things back into my tank. Hope it will look as good as yours soon.

Oh and where is an updated FTS???

Thanks honda, what kind of system are you currently running?

as per FTS, i'm waiting to glue some frags here and there and possibly selling a clam to make some space.

Archived