inTank Media Baskets

EZs Aquapod 24 with 150 MH

ezcompany

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a deltec mce600 and it pulls out skimmate that stinks like, you know what, and the skimmate is black, not dark brown r tea-colored, it's black. You will love your deltec, and it looks a lot nicer than the mce600.

Deltec is BY FAR the best skimmer of any kind on the market, IMO. Especially HOB.

D

starts driving to Anaheim with baseball bat... :rant:

Careful, Tom has been known to go all Punisher on peeps with his arsenal! LOL

LOL! Just wait till you see my new AR-15 Dane....You are going to pee your pants!

Bust the clip move and turn that baby into an M16, then I'll pee MY pants. ;)

WHats the microbubble factor like?

Microbubble is very fine. very quiet operation.

Collection cup will be removed this thursday for cleaning. This will be exactly 1 month of operation.

Bah, my SPS > your guns Tom :D

i'll take pics of my sps soon, they are MOLASSES slow in growing!!!!

what do you have for flow in your tank?

The normal return (mj1200), 2 mj1200 with hydors in the display. you can imagine how ugly it would be. going to add a nano-stream 6025 when it comes out. boy have they been slow.

img3836cd7.jpg

:ninja:

she's been doing well.

not touching any softies...wait i don't have any in my 24....except some zoos and gsp...

she's been a b*** to feed though...went from live mussels, live clams, formula 1, mysis, cyclopeeze, freshwater cyclops, it has finally accepted Piscine Mysis, but not the head, only the meaty body part go figure.... i'm sure its a she.

she's no longer the center of attention in my tank, i have a new member that will be unveiled soon

Nice Copperband EZ, I have some aiptasia you can feed it. Maybe I will send you a bunch, for free.... I hear they are pretty hardy. And that way you can feed your Copperband. :)

Nice Copperband EZ, I have some aiptasia you can feed it. Maybe I will send you a bunch, for free.... I hear they are pretty hardy. And that way you can feed your Copperband. :)

Hardy? sorry DonCisco but they are considered one of the more difficult fish to keep! They are very difficult to get to feed, and not all of them eat aptisia. Some may nip at your corals as well! People that have kept them fat and healthy also lose them sometimes at the 1 year point, for no apparent reason!

I think he was referring to the aiptasia

you're probably right. "hardy" wasn't a word i associated with pests, more like...stubborn... :P

Obsessed Reefer

Ahh. I love it. Really nice. How do you like the construction of the 'Pod. I hear a lot of people saying that it isn't built that good.

Archived