SaltCritters.com

EZs Aquapod 24 with 150 MH

ezcompany

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playing a little peek-a-boo with the flashlight?

Hey, how did you configure your 6025s? Do you have a new FTS?

:)

just showing how crazily sps feed at night :)

i have one 6025 in the upper left pointing towards the middle, and another one in the upper right towards the front of the tank that turns on at night. this is so during the day the while the clams are open they don't get sand in their mantle.

my tank is a small mess right now, as i just finished my interceptor treatment. no more black bugs!!!!!!!!!!! going to leave it for a week and temporarily keep my shrimp out to constantly check for bugs. running carbon, skimmer, and did a 33% water change tonight. i am pooped.

Uh oh! Which one to get? 20" 250W for the Aquapod or 36" Twin 250W for the other nano?

:lol:

hehe, the other one is a 24" one my friend :)

Wow this is a great thread!! I guess I know some of the do's and dont's. I just

ordered my 24G Aquapod w/150 HQI and Im picking it up Monday! Are there any other mods that you can think of? Hows that Deltec skimmin? Later Ryan

PseudanthiasVentralis

Asin you just want the tank...

EZ are you going to get the 250 wat? I have heard of 400 wat MH lights but you wouldnt be able to have the sun pod...

R-3: There are always mods u can do! if there was a mod i would've done from the start, it would probably be drilling the back of the glass for a sump.

Pseu: 250 watt Sunpod is still under some thought. Current USA is pumping out quite a bit of new lighting fixtures, including a new Outer Orbit, where it comes with a 250 MH with 4x24 supplemental T5 actinics.

D, M, and A: Yes, i'm getting another Maxima clam, and blue and red one ;) I figured the black and white was getting lonely and needed a hot wife of a clam~

Ok, that just gave me some nasty thoughts, clam humpin'! :P haha!

now now...

update:

removing one Nanostream 6025. Would keep it but it is causing my clams to be a little unhappy with their mantles flapping around.

Archived