ReefCleaners.org

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like Kogut may have to step up if Tigah drops... :lol:

:haha: Dude I can see it already. He drops. I hit the fan and run out of his place like a bat out of hell. Kogut will bring him back to life.

I think that you are totally mad to be thinking of doing this. :wacko:

Go here so to see a piccie of what will be the likely end result. :P

How is the tank coming along anyhow? Got any new pictures to show us all? Purleeease! :D

Best regards

Ann

Edit:

Ahh, not to want to put you off but I just rediscovered this thread again. Do you know about it?

Wow, Ann those threads are really frightening. I have to say that I do not think Tiagh should do this given that he could be stabbed in the joint by a peacock. The carrot test would be interesting though as long as it doesn't hurt the shrimp.

Just do it for gawd sakes,stop talking about it and do it.Look Dr.roy has been hit hundreds of times....Its not that bad.Theres no real point of doing this,i'd be more scared of getting socked in the face by a good puncher.

:haha: Dude I can see it already. He drops. I hit the fan and run out of his place like a bat out of hell. Kogut will bring him back to life.

Run out empty handed or with bags full of coral?

:ninja:

Whats taking so long. I want to see a bloody mess.

Run out empty handed or with bags full of coral?

:ninja:

Whats taking so long. I want to see a bloody mess.

;)

Im just waiting for Tigahboy to give me the go man.

Yes... The 2 of us are waiting for Tigah to tell us to come over. lol. A fight may break out between me and Tigah over the game today... But then Cesar and I can make our dashes for our cars w/ the stolen coral. :P

peekaBOO!!!!! :scarry::owned::haha:omgomgomg:bowdown:

DUDE!!! Where the hell have you been!? You need to come up and do this mantis video w/ us! :P It would be one hell of a time! Good to see you back, dude.

Tigah... You should put up an away message when you're asleep. :P

DUDE!!! Where the hell have you been!? You need to come up and do this mantis video w/ us! :P It would be one hell of a time! Good to see you back, dude.

lol... man i wish i still had my mantis :(

biggest mistake was to get rid of it. a brilliant 4'' peacock mantis, sold the lil guy for like $20 too!! now it's so hard to come across another, i feel bummed just thinking about it :( oh well!

Uchiha! Love the avitar! Where did you get it?

from ABC's LOST of course :)

He doesent look in forums only the gallery.

I guess that makes 2DTodd " a creepy makeshift lounge lurker".... I like it.

Sorry to hijack guys. But I really like that.

Archived