Coral Vue Hydros

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:haha: Ok we'll have both camera's on tri pods but I have to see this in person dude :haha:

Song? Dude. There is a group I listen to named "Tiger Army" (go figuire) hahaha. Well they always start their first songs saying this "Tigah Army never die" :haha: That would be perfect Tigahboy. Let me know if you are interested in the cd's, hahaha. Dude you can start your own TigahArmy.

I want a member card to that! Where do I sign up?

:haha: You see Tigahboy, you have people wanting to join the "TigahArmy" already. I'll be a mod for "The TigahArmy", Hahaha

Cesar - let me borrow the CD.

They have about 4 Cd's so I'll let you borrow them all and then you can choose which song you like. Dude it's kick a$$.

What kind of music is it?

It's a mixture of Psycobilly and Rockabilly. I guess like Rock with Country. Super super fast Upright Bass slapping. It rocks dude.

If you fudgers (editted after I typed this) do this and I don't receive a phone call... I swear to God... You know damn well I have school and work tomorrow... But I'll be damned if I'm going to miss this... I want free frags from this, though. For camera-working fees. You know how it goes. Wait... This means I won't get my fish! HEY! WAIT! lmao. Nah. I can wait a month for fish if you do this well. :P

Haha. cesar is doing it for free, man. but if u want to join us for the fun, then u are welcome to.

i was watching Lost and i figured it was too late to have Cesar come over today, so the finger clubbin is postponed; but it WILL happen.

Archived