Top Shelf Aquatics

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not thumb! Thumb will bleed like a mofo.

The thumb won't bleed any worse than the other fingers.

If you need some extra strength vitamin V, Vicodin, to fight the pain let me know.

The thumb won't bleed any worse than the other fingers.

If you need some extra strength vitamin V, Vicodin, to fight the pain let me know.

what is your occupation exactly?

I dont thinks its even going to hurt!,my mantis snapped me once (it was a 2 inch g.smithi) it was nothing.Yours looks much bigger but still i dont think it will be that bad.Why are you doing this?

I dont thinks its even going to hurt!,my mantis snapped me once (it was a 2 inch g.smithi) it was nothing.Yours looks much bigger but still i dont think it will be that bad.Why are you doing this?

I agree. I don't think it will be that bad either.

But I think it would make some great video footage.

Blind Tree Frog

MAke sure you are drunk when you do it. Hell, just get drunk and try to handle the Mantis by hand.

The alcohol should thin your blood out nicely so it gets everywhere.

haha. I might need u to bring your camcorder to tape it for me.

Your on dude :haha: If I can record. I will be laughing so hard that it might be hard to maintain the camera still :haha:

I must say this sounds like a dumb move. I say DO IT! Have a bottle of Vodka handy, drink half and use the rest to clean the wound after the fun is over. :P

Oh and if you screw up and don't get it on video, I'll slice your finger open myself!! :ninja:

what is your occupation exactly?

I work in the Quality/Risk Management Patient Safety department at a hospital.

My occupation isn’t why I have excess amounts of Vicodin. My chronic condition is why.

DO IT! For science! and you had better video what happens. don't you have a tripod?

No, no, no. Im going to record it myself :haha: He told me I could, haha

No, no, no. Im going to record it myself :haha: He told me I could, haha

Nah man, you gotta have it on a tripod. You'll start laughing and drop the camera in the tank! :lol:

Nah man, you gotta have it on a tripod. You'll start laughing and drop the camera in the tank! :lol:

Exactly, then we wouldn't get any more awsome tigahboy videos. After Denis gets back from getting stiches anyway... :lol:

Archived