ReefCleaners.org

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blind Tree Frog
you've finally discovered tigah secret coral growth food. "feed me, teeegah, feed me now!"

Hey, I was the one toying with the idea of Seminal Fluid.

Blind Tree Frog

Oh sure, post that thought in my thread, everyone ignores it. Post it in tigah's and I get the reaction I was originally going for. go figure :P

Hang your package in there like a real man would. Then you can film with both hands. :P

Ok. Tigahboy is cool and all. I even consider him a friend not just a person I buy coral from. But I WILL NOT, I repeat, I WILL NOT record him doing that man. :haha: I refuse.

Just some quick numbers to crunch, Tigah. According to this article, "Peak limb impact forces range from 400 to 1501 N[ewtons] (that's 90-337 lbs.) and peak cavitation forces reach 504 N (113 lbs)."

Now, let's say the actual clubs themselves are about half an inch long by an eighth of an inch wide. That means that it can deliver up to 337 lbs. per .0625 sq.in. or (if I did the math right)...

5,398.4 pounds per square inch

And I believe it only takes around 12 pounds of pressure to break a bone.

This is going to be so awsome. :naughtydance:

(on topic)

Dude... This is the best thread ever. I'm so glad I couldn't join the contest... But I want to see how this all turns out. I love the black sand too. Same stuff I use, In my deceased tank here

(off topic again, whew)

Lord Mantis beckons your hand Tigah. Why don't you answer him, and fulfill his wishes?

I think you need to recalculate your physics.

It takes 12 pounds of pressure to break a collar bone (the easiest bone to break in your body). A finger is a little bit tougher. Whatever happens I'm gonna LMAO!

ive heard the flick of one of these to be compared to the gun shot of a .22 but have no facts to back it up, i ssay go for it....whats the absolute worst? lose a finger? whatever

It takes 12 pounds of pressure to break a collar bone (the easiest bone to break in your body).

I placed a 15 pound weight on my good clavicle and on my previously fractured clavicle. Guess what, no new fracture. PSI would be a better measure than pounds. Besides, think about the amount of force on your feet when you jump. What about the amount of weight on your hands when you walk on your hands?

About the .22, Richard Ramirez shot a victim at point blank range with a .22 and nothing happened. Tigah will walk away just fine.

Aww man this is cool. I want to see it so bad. Not because I dont care what happens to tigahboy, but just to see what really happens when someone gets pounded by a mantis. The camera is fully chrged Tigahboy. hahaha

I'll be waiting for this one. I sure as S*^T couldn't do it.
what's the most common suicide statement?

"hey dude, watch this!"

K... This started as Rbaby telling him to do it, and me telling him not to... Then I realized the potential... Told him to get drunk and do it... This is all 1 night on AIM... Then he declares that he has posted it in the forum so it must be done...

Do it Saturday night if you're going to do it. That way Cesar and I can come over and make sure it all gets caught on camera and you don't die. :)

Indeed. We don't want poor tigah to die. goodness knows what nano-reef would look like without him. Much like a beehive without it's queen I imagine. Most would disband and look for a new hive, and a few would just sting themselfs for lack of leadership. :happy:

Stick a carrot in the tank to gauge the damage your finger would be taking. Video tap the "carrot trial", if you will, for our viewing pleasure.

Blind Tree Frog
coral would probably relish the thought of gulping down man fat as much as you would :huh:

Like half the stuff in the Plasma is the same as in the dosing compounds people add. There are only a few differing chemicals. It actually makes sense when you think about the purpose of the plasma and what the dosings are trying to do.

Reefer Addict
K... This started as Rbaby telling him to do it, and me telling him not to... Then I realized the potential... Told him to get drunk and do it... This is all 1 night on AIM... Then he declares that he has posted it in the forum so it must be done...

Do it Saturday night if you're going to do it. That way Cesar and I can come over and make sure it all gets caught on camera and you don't die. :)

What happens if he passes out and hits his head on the tank and stops breathing?

Which one of you guys is going to start performing CPR on Tigah? :P

What happens if he passes out and hits his head on the tank and stops breathing?

Which one of you guys is going to start performing CPR on Tigah? :P

Uhhhhhhhh, I dont know CPR dude sorry. :huh:

Archived