Innovative Marine Aquariums

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

orrrrrrrr....you can bring your mantis up to sac/the bay so that he'll be plenty ###ed off from the trip and then give it a go. :) no saying that you should put your finger in harm's way or anything...but hell...it'd be neat to see.

actually...since you're the guy with all the stalkers/groupies you should make getting struck by your mantis a right of passage.

kinda like a tigahboy gang... and you all can get tigahboy tats! and instead of teardrops for the amount of people you've killed you can get teardrops for all the fish you've lost. man...i can keep going forever!!!

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao. that's it. Brilliantly said. It's a new right of passage. :P I was there in the 30 days. lol. I need no right of passage. I sat on the pink stool. :P

Haha. cesar is doing it for free, man. but if u want to join us for the fun, then u are welcome to.

Yeah dude if you come you can spot Tigahboy incase he goes down in pain. Incase he looks faint you can splash some tank water on him :haha: Dude im so there. Call me when you want to do this Tigah. omgomgomg

actually...since you're the guy with all the stalkers/groupies you should make getting struck by your mantis a right of passage.

Im down for that. Do we get a Tigahboy shirt? Or maybe a "TigahArmy Never Die" shirt. ;)

ok tiagh but no music I want actual sound.....

I want to hear if the INFAMOUS TIAGH will scream like a little girl and cry or anythin...LOL...this kinda sounds like it should be a clip from Jackass....

oh yea if you do this then maby I'll join the groupie club...

Blind Tree Frog

You know, if it's a men's only club, i don't think sticking your hand in is the best way to test loyalty.

Either way, i'm suddenly reminded of that box of fire from Dune.

It's a mixture of Psycobilly and Rockabilly. I guess like Rock with Country. Super super fast Upright Bass slapping. It rocks dude.

I saw Tiger Army in 2001 at the HOB. Tiger Army opened for X. In all the years I’ve seen X, I think Tiger Army is the only halfway listenable band that has ever opened for them.

ok tiagh but no music I want actual sound.....

I want to hear if the INFAMOUS TIAGH will scream like a little girl and cry or anythin...LOL...

scream like a little girl? NEVER! Yeah, I definitely want audio w/ this too so ppl can hear the mantis "pop."

scream like a little girl? NEVER! Yeah, I definitely want audio w/ this too so ppl can hear the mantis "pop."

:huh: Ok now im starting to think dude. What if it does major damage? I mean what if it bleeds like alot? What if you pass out? :haha: Im not trying to scare you because I really want to see it, but what's the worst that can happen? :scarry::haha:

Break the skin an dbleed for a bit. Nothing too horrible.

Hmmm that's it? :huh: Well Tigahboy call me when you want to do this dude. I have the camera charging.

he definitely cant be in this pico for much longer than the contest.

It’s week 2 of the tang being kept in an inadequate sized tank. Release the mantis into an appropriate size aquarium and I’ll to the same with the tang. You do take husbandry seriously don’t you?

Break the skin an dbleed for a bit. Nothing too horrible.
you've finally discovered tigah secret coral growth food. "feed me, teeegah, feed me now!"

Archived