ReefCleaners.org

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooo...dennis, you pretty much have like n-r.com stalkers now, huh? that's fun...kinda.

when are you coming up to the bayarea/sac area? norcal misses you, man.

First the groupies... Now the stalkers. ;) Why wasn't I informed that we switched modes? :P lmao. I do enjoy your videos, tigah. They make me want a mantis tank, though. Stop making me want more things.

sooo...dennis, you pretty much have like n-r.com stalkers now, huh? that's fun...kinda.

when are you coming up to the bayarea/sac area? norcal misses you, man.

:haha: Now that is funny! :lol:

First the groupies... Now the stalkers. ;) Why wasn't I informed that we switched modes? :P lmao.

didn't u get the memo?

what is that floating around at the beginning? mantis turd?

half of a silverside.

didn't u get the memo?

No... I'll be expecting a new membership card, too... Although, in retrospect, I was one of the original Tigahboy groupies b/c I was around back in the "2 firefish in a 30gal" days. ;) Perhaps I should become the official leader... :P

edit: You know... We do share coral and fish and chaeto and pods and ... yeah... a lot of stuff has gone between our display tanks. lol.

man tigah...i only woish i could have followers like you...how do i get some? ha ha anyway, i didnt watch thi vid, but the tank is pretty cool. come visit danny so me and eben can buy some stuff from you

daaang. i thought y'all wanted me to come up to chill. but ic it's just about business. =P

haha. I should be going up HOPEFULLY in early Dec. My sister is drivin up, so might as well tag along.

daaang. i thought y'all wanted me to come up to chill. but ic it's just about business. =P

haha. I should be going up HOPEFULLY in early Dec. My sister is drivin up, so might as well tag along.

either way, don't forget to gimme a ring, man. i'm down to just hang out...no coral business needed. :) but you might want to bring up some corals for eben and eric...they're bloodthirsty for some nice 'tigahboy' stuff. :D

Tigahboy stuff??

I was planning on buying dying brown Acros from all the LFS here in Sacto...who wants healthy corals when it is so fun to watch things bleach and RTN?

p.s - when you do come up, dont forget my official Tigahboy stalker membership card. If Kogut gets a card then I want one too....do you think if I flash it at the movie theater I will get a discount?

Thanks. Jenn. =)

Probably going to look totally different in a couple months b/c the dang mantis keeps rearranging EVERYTHING. One of the zoo frags was moved to the very back of the tank and he also moved the mushrooms to the opposite end of the tank. -_-

I'm SERIOUSLY considering putting my finger in the pico and video taping the mantis striking it. I don't think it will be AS bad as ppl think.

[and rbaby is egging me on, so I might have to do it now]

uh...here's the proof [taken from IM conversation]:

Tigah Boy: i think my finger will be fine

[rbaby]: go go go

Tigah Boy: the only troubling part is...he like grabs it first w/ his sharp legs

[rbaby]: but if anything happens

[rbaby]: don't say i egged u on :-)

[rbaby]: O:-)

Tigah Boy: i might flinch if he tries to grab it first

Archived