Top Shelf Aquatics

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, that video is totally fantastic!! I'm going away to cry now as my lil tank stands absolutely no chance at all against that work of art. :tears:

I hope you have somewhere else to home that Mantis soon, he looks huge in that tank. Dr Caldwell recommends 25gal tanks for Peacocks too. :o

Great job on the tank and the video again. B)

Best regards

Ann

Oh my! Terrific job with the video as usual Tigah! That's quite hard core! I can see why you chose the music with that mantis :o Looking forward to seeing the corals you add to the tank :)

SOD??.... that's not Stormtroopers of Death on the soundtrack. ...oh, crap. I'm old. Crazy acronym stealing kids.

That video is awesome. Brutal at the end, but overall awesome.

I would have nightmares of that thing launching itself outa that tank.

How much noise does the surge generate?

great vid

great tank how often does it go on low tide and are you puttin coral in or it a mantis only tank

i love that little fella no wonder he has that great colour feeding him damsels

qualudethunder
SOD??.... that's not Stormtroopers of Death on the soundtrack. ...oh, crap. I'm old. Crazy acronym stealing kids.

That video is awesome. Brutal at the end, but overall awesome.

I would have nightmares of that thing launching itself outa that tank.

How much noise does the surge generate?

Heh heh... I thought the same thing about SOD. I was like huhh no way. Then I realized how old I am as well.

Heh heh... I thought the same thing about SOD. I was like huhh no way. Then I realized how old I am as well.

lol... I knew somone else reading that would think the same thing.

:bowdown: Tigahboy. I just saw that mantis video for the first time. That's has to be the best I have seen from your productions dude. That video was superb. You have mad skills with the camera dude. Your mixing is right on time. You are bad bro. You are one bad motorscooter dude. :bowdown:

Thanks for all the compliments, folks!

Reef Stud. :P

...but that one is still my favorite. =)

and yes, the mantis will be moved to a larger tank later;

and I definitely know how much of a reef geek I look like by posting that vid. (dude, where's the nerd smilie?!)

here's the link again to the vid so u don't have to go to the previous page:

2.5g Mantis Pico (Right Click + Save Link As...)

ok so now I'll go to starbucks and down load the vid...SOD and a sacrifice, sounds like it's prety cool

oh everyone knows how much of a reef geek you are but it's allright cause in a way everyone here is a "reef geek" (except me of corse I'm way too cool for that...LOL...),

Archived