Cultivated Reef

[CUSTOM] Tigahboy

Tigahboy

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I can relate to that, if I had access to all those lovely corals I'd be turfing some boring old Macro out to make space for them too.

I really like those lil shrimp. :wub: Are you going to be offering them starfish or have they been converted to other foods?

Best regards

Ann

now here's my current dilemma. Picked up this really cool tiny damsel. Do I put it in my pico or should I just toss it into one of my holding tanks?

Here's a pic of the orange damsel:

pico83.jpg

and here's the size in relation to a quarter...very tiny:

pico84.jpg

My pico is 23" long. haha. any thoughts?

naa...dont put that in the pico..send it to me ;) but seriously dont you think the bio-load is high enough??? lol.. :goes and prays he doesnt put in anythign else super dooper cool:

i picked it up while I was shopping for stuff for platinumreefs today. Along w/ 2 spike fin gobies. I was contemplating putting one in my pico, but the cost was a little high for me, so both went onto platinumreefs website.

I use Nikon 5700.

now here's my current dilemma. Picked up this really cool tiny damsel. Do I put it in my pico or should I just toss it into one of my holding tanks?

Here's a pic of the orange damsel:

pico83.jpg

My pico is 23" long. haha. any thoughts?

This has to be the coolest looking Damsel ever dude. I wouldn't mind putting one of those Nazi's in my tank. That's an awesome color.

Archived