Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

*** FraggleReef.com ***

adinsxq

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great to hear that the palys and the acan are doing well, no one seemed very pleased that those palys were in the "sold" section all week :D

great to hear that the palys and the acan are doing well, no one seemed very pleased that those palys were in the "sold" section all week :D

Opss.... just couldn't pick them up sooner. Now that I know that it was bugging people I should have left them there a bit longer ;-)

Opss.... just couldn't pick them up sooner. Now that I know that it was bugging people I should have left them there a bit longer ;-)

no worries, now there's a waiting list for when they come in again :)

CypressSlayer

Well I just pick-up some new stuff from Miguel. I scored on some of his eBay items and bought a few things when I was there. He worked with my schedule on a pick-up time. Being able to pick-up my stuff after traffic died down was great. Thanks again Miguel, I’ll be back soon.

Well I just pick-up some new stuff from Miguel. I scored on some of his eBay items and bought a few things when I was there. He worked with my schedule on a pick-up time. Being able to pick-up my stuff after traffic died down was great. Thanks again Miguel, I’ll be back soon.

my pleasure Joey, I'll keep those acans set aside for you :D

thanks again!

Received and order i placed last week on Friday (just like i requested) the clam and conch showed up and acclimated very well, the clam was wonderful color and opened right up when i placed it in my tank, Great products, great shipper will defiantly be looking into buying from Miguel again, very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

Received and order i placed last week on Friday (just like i requested) the clam and conch showed up and acclimated very well, the clam was wonderful color and opened right up when i placed it in my tank, Great products, great shipper will defiantly be looking into buying from Miguel again, very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

great to hear that everything got there ok, is that conch vacuuming up the sand bed nicely? mine in my 30 cube keeps my sand bed sparkling :D

thanks much again for the kind words!

Placed an order Sunday night around 8:30pm

9:30am Monday I had an email from Miguel asking if Tuesday delivery would work.... YEP!

Just got the frags all dropped about an hour & 1/2 ago.

Packing was of course great. Temp was perfect on all of the bags.

• My Cotton Candies & Dragon Eyes were open after about 10 minutes of being on the sand.
    Cotton Candies looked nice. Just like the photos.
    I couldn't even count how many polyps were on the Dragon Eye piece of LRR. There were Dragon eyes and some other Zoas that had some orange coloring (Didn't take too much to time to check them out)
    Do know what these were Miguel ?
  • Purple Turbinaria looked great. Full color. Exactly what I was hoping for.
  • Orange Crush Acanthastrea Echinata great as well. Really nice coloring.
  • Pink w/ Green Tips, Purple Polyped Birdsnest was was a good size. Polyps obviously not extended yet. But I cant wait to check them out.
  • Rainbow Micros were still deflated, but I think I counted 4 full heads instead of the 3 that I ordered.
  • Did I mention the freebie ricordea packed along with everything else?! It looked blue, I'll have to wait for it to open up to check out the base.

Overall, it was another excellent purchasing experience for me. I would once again, highly recommend ordering from Fragglereef.com

I'm probably taking lunch in the next couple hours. I'll see if I can run home and snag a few photos of everything

United_Poseidon

Hey Miguel,

I just wanted to let you know that the corals are doing great as expected from my previous purchases from you. You have always got top notch stuff. By the way, the gf loves her Lithophyllon, her first coral purchase. And to think she wanted to stay in the truck while I picked up my stuff. Thank a bunch for the great pieces and helping me finally drag the gf into this hobby. We will both be back soon.

Rock on,

Fragglereef rocks. Purchased a crocea couple months ago and now bought a beautiful maxima from him. no complains from me at all, he even throws a frag along with the purchase! sweet.

definitely going to be buying from miguel again!

Placed an order Sunday night around 8:30pm 9:30am Monday I had an email from Miguel asking if Tuesday delivery would work.... YEP!Just got the frags all dropped about an hour & 1/2 ago.Packing was of course great. Temp was perfect on all of the bags.
  • My Cotton Candies & Dragon Eyes were open after about 10 minutes of being on the sand.Cotton Candies looked nice. Just like the photos.I couldn't even count how many polyps were on the Dragon Eye piece of LRR. There were Dragon eyes and some other Zoas that had some orange coloring (Didn't take too much to time to check them out) Do know what these were Miguel ?
  • Purple Turbinaria looked great. Full color. Exactly what I was hoping for.
  • Orange Crush Acanthastrea Echinata great as well. Really nice coloring.
  • Pink w/ Green Tips, Purple Polyped Birdsnest was was a good size. Polyps obviously not extended yet. But I cant wait to check them out.
  • Rainbow Micros were still deflated, but I think I counted 4 full heads instead of the 3 that I ordered.
  • Did I mention the freebie ricordea packed along with everything else?! It looked blue, I'll have to wait for it to open up to check out the base.

Overall, it was another excellent purchasing experience for me. I would once again, highly recommend ordering from Fragglereef.comI'm probably taking lunch in the next couple hours. I'll see if I can run home and snag a few photos of everything

wow, great review Aaron! the freebie zoanthids were orange bam bams, they should open up very nicely for surejust wait until the micros and the birdsnest open up :D

Hey Miguel,I just wanted to let you know that the corals are doing great as expected from my previous purchases from you. You have always got top notch stuff. By the way, the gf loves her Lithophyllon, her first coral purchase. And to think she wanted to stay in the truck while I picked up my stuff. Thank a bunch for the great pieces and helping me finally drag the gf into this hobby. We will both be back soon.Rock on,

great to hear, those lythophyllons really open up nicely don't they? it's one of my favorite corals in my tank at home too :)

thanks again!

Fragglereef rocks. Purchased a crocea couple months ago and now bought a beautiful maxima from him. no complains from me at all, he even throws a frag along with the purchase! sweet.definitely going to be buying from miguel again!

thanks much again for the kind words, much appreciated!

Just placed my second order today. My first was the best I've gotten from an online vendor. This one will surely follow suit, especially considering he already threw in a freebie!

Miguel is a great guy, if you ever have questions about his stock or future shipments just shoot him an email, he responds fast and with detail.

Just placed my second order today. My first was the best I've gotten from an online vendor. This one will surely follow suit, especially considering he already threw in a freebie!

Miguel is a great guy, if you ever have questions about his stock or future shipments just shoot him an email, he responds fast and with detail.

always a pleasure, just wait until you see the freebies this time :D

Here's some five-minutes-in pictures. I want to stress that these have been in the tank for literally five minutes, if not less.

Small croceas (can you believe these at only 20 bucks each)

DSC_0068NEF.jpg

DSC_0022NEF-1.jpg

Maxima:

DSC_0075NEF.jpg

Blue-eye leptastrea:

DSC_0028NEF.jpg

Psychedelic Chalice:

DSC_0054NEF.jpg

Orange Crush Acanthastrea Echinata:

DSC_0002NEF.jpg

3 Heads of acan lord:

DSC_0043NEF.jpg

A little PO'ed from the trip, but it's inflating as I write.

Green Pocillopora:

DSC_0031NEF.jpg

Freebie candy cane:

DSC_0055NEF.jpg

Not shown:

bam bams not opened yet

duncan unhappy from the shipment

FREE super flue tube!

I will post pics of everything after they settle in a bit more.

BTW, all pics taken with flash only and some sunlight, no display lights.

Here's some five-minutes-in pictures. I want to stress that these have been in the tank for literally five minutes, if not less.

Small croceas (can you believe these at only 20 bucks each)

DSC_0068NEF.jpg

DSC_0022NEF-1.jpg

wow, great clam pics! I can't believe that they're only $20 either :D

I'm going to forward people here when I get emails asking if the clams are "actually nice, or just brown for $20". which is like, weekly by my last count. I think that the locals keep it super quiet so that they can keep them all for themselves ;)

ouch though, those "3" heads of the lord and the chalice look like they're in a bad mood, I think that fedex may have played a little soccer. please keep me posted as to how they do.

i wonder why i never get any freebies

we need to talk, sir!

Iz, when was the last time you stopped by, you haven't even seen the new place B)

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered something Sunday night, got it early Tuesday morning.

The box came with a heat pack, everything looked great. The coral was healthy, full coloration, polyp extension within minutes.

Even gave me a small frag piece as a bonus freebie.

Great, fast service.

Would buy again.

Maybe I'll just have you hang onto the B/G maxima for me so I have a reason to come down and check out the new digs since you moved. :D

A few more pics now that things have settled in:

Bam Bams (4-6 polyps, fyi):

DSC_0002NEF-5.jpg

Duncan:

DSC_0011NEF-2.jpg

Chalice:

DSC_0078NEF.jpg

And I didn't buy these directly, but these are origionally from FR, just thought I would throw them into the post:

DSC_0032NEF.jpg

Good thing about this thread is that people actually post pics of what they get. When I started out and didn't have a lot of experience I always wished that more people posted their purchases.

I can't think of ANY other fish store in the WORLD where I can get 10 Ricordia Florida, and super nice 2.5" Crocea for well under $100. Well Under!

Great Shop guys. I drive up from Huntington Beach just for the Ricordia. I fervently recommend your store to all I meet.

Ordered something Sunday night, got it early Tuesday morning.

The box came with a heat pack, everything looked great. The coral was healthy, full coloration, polyp extension within minutes.

Even gave me a small frag piece as a bonus freebie.

Great, fast service.

Would buy again.

thanks again for the kind words, much appreciated!

Archived