Pod Your Reef

*** FraggleReef.com ***

adinsxq

Just picked up 2 of your rics and they ARE GORGEOUS! The tips are purple, and the body a nice deep blue and green, i'm in love with them. :wub:

great to hear, those rics have been getting more and more colorful lately, thanks again!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A few more pics now that things have settled in:

Bam Bams (4-6 polyps, fyi):

DSC_0002NEF-5.jpg

Duncan:

DSC_0011NEF-2.jpg

Chalice:

DSC_0078NEF.jpg

And I didn't buy these directly, but these are origionally from FR, just thought I would throw them into the post:

DSC_0032NEF.jpg

Good thing about this thread is that people actually post pics of what they get. When I started out and didn't have a lot of experience I always wished that more people posted their purchases.

I think I keep miscounting polyps on those 4-6 polyp frags :D

great pics, those clove polyps look nearly identical to ours too, those things will grow insanely fast, thanks again for the kind words!

I can't think of ANY other fish store in the WORLD where I can get 10 Ricordia Florida, and super nice 2.5" Crocea for well under $100. Well Under!

Great Shop guys. I drive up from Huntington Beach just for the Ricordia. I fervently recommend your store to all I meet.

Great to hear that you like the shop, those cheap rics won't be around for long though unfortunately, usually I can't even get them that cheap!

thanks much again for the kind words, very much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

+2 for FraggleReef!!!!

Got a Nice rock with some superman Rhodactis and some super cheap powerheads....Also got what looked to be a giant frag disc which almost made it to the junk pile but upon closer inspection looks to be some sort of encrusting monti. Also got a weird hitchiker pod and crab but was not too sure about them so the got flushed.

• 5 months later...
I just got my frags from them, and they're great! Came in on the "before 10:30 AM delivery" FedEx truck, which is a huge plus for me. I hate waiting all day for delivery men.

I bought a $10 frag and got a freebie! I couldn't believe it! The best part was that I was torn between which frag to buy, either the monti that I ordered, or the purple turbinaria that I decided not to get. But it doesn't matter, because I got a turbinaria frag for free! 

Abosolutly GREAT guy, corals and service. I will definitely order again from him.

Thanks much again for the kind words, great to hear that everything got there ok, and thanks for bumping my old thread :D

• 3 weeks later...

Another great exprience with fraggle reef.right on time shipping both times i recieved my order by 10 AM the next day,im in NJ thats cross country.i also feel they have the best clams for the best prices. Eric

I have gotten two orders recently from Fraggle Reef and everything went great! Miguel was very helpful and really cares about his corals and customers' satisafaction. Everything I got was beautiful and healthy! He sent larger frags than ordered and I got a cool freebie, too! Thanks again Miguel! :D

My third order in two weeks is due tomorrow. Miguel sends such nice stuff that upon opening my first order, I ordered more the next day. You cant beat the prices or quality! The frags are so healthy and acclimate well! I need a bigger tank!

• 2 months later...

picked up 2 heads of neon green candy cane, blue acro, tyree war coral/favites, and a mini carpet anemone.

everything arrived in great shape with the candy cane sporting 5 mouths between the 2 heads and the mini carpet split within the first week. i have since lost track of the mini carpets which is relatively difficult given that i only have a 12G setup. i'm hopeful that they will show up again. this neon green candy cane is a MONSTER though, great buy @ 10$!!! oh, and the mini carpet came on a chunk of LR with a little blue zoa on it, gotta love hitch hikers like that!

i would definitely buy again!

Fraggle Reef

No worries, I'm sure you'll find a ton of the little anemones in your rockwork soon, they'll migrate into the light shortly :D

Great to hear that the candy cane is doing very well, thanks again!

I recently ordered two clams from Fraggle Reef and I just had to post my feedback. The clams were packaged very well and arrived in excellent condition. The colors are even more intense than the photos on their website. Thank you Miguel for the beautiful clams and for the nice freebie frag!

Once again Miguel does a costumer GOOD. Just got 5 frags delivered to my desk at work. The frags are all in the tank, after their dip of course..Full polyp extension on all of these. They are mostly montis which can be really moody. He was really generous on the frag size. Still my favorite dealer by far.

He just put out a book on his site filled with his coral farming secrets. I really hope he stays at the shop and doesnt sell it. Though being a lawyer is probably much more rewarding financially......But is it as fun?

Thanks Again Miguel!

• 2 weeks later...
Once again Miguel does a costumer GOOD. Just got 5 frags delivered to my desk at work. The frags are all in the tank, after their dip of course..Full polyp extension on all of these. They are mostly montis which can be really moody. He was really generous on the frag size. Still my favorite dealer by far.

Great to hear that everything got there ok, thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

just rec'd my shipment of crocea and shrooms!

very pleased and impressed with the packing and communication! *thumbsup!*

thank you! :happy:

• 4 months later...

I stopped by the store today and picked up a nano conch pack for my 5.5 They are awesome, as soon as they hit the tank they were off cleaning. Thanks Miguel.

• 1 year later...

Sweet, glad to see such positive feedback. I am going to be placing an order from you guys next month hopefully. Anyone with experience from them, what are the frag size like?

(Thanks Mig for the pm, really appreciate the help man).

Archived