SaltCritters.com

*** FraggleReef.com ***

adinsxq

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fraggle Reef is awesome Awesome AWESOME! Took advantage of last week's 20% off sale and picked up a couple of clams, duncans, raspberry limeades, and a couple of other things. Everything acclimated real well to my tank in only an hour or so and everyone is doing great.

The clams are awesome! Pick up a few if there are any left!

I was most impressed by the packaging. As I told Miguel I am very pleased to see 'heat-sealed' bags. It means they really care not only that we the customer are happy but also for the viability of their livestock.

Two thumbs way up, I'll be back.

Jeff

tank looks great Don! got a full tank shot on nr anywhere?

Jeff, thanks much for the kind words, I'm glad that you liked the packaging as well :)

Yes, open at least a few days during the week Miguel!! Mondays and fridays would be good. ;) Anyways, I'd live at FR if I could, lol! Seriously some of the best livestock and selection in LA, and most definitely the best prices. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i think this is more of a love hate relationship

i love it when you have stuff but hate it when you dont UPDATE YOUR SITE!!!

WE NEED UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraggle Reef

lol, I know, things have been so slow with my suppliers lately that there hasn't been much of anything to update, this small update yesterday was just from things that I've pick up for the last three weeks... well, at least it's all been acclimated to captive systems for a while :D

• 4 weeks later...
hey m, you still have any of those ricordias left that are online? ;)

I'll be getting in a very nice shipment this week, couple hundred for sure :)

fraggle rockette
I'll be getting in a very nice shipment this week, couple hundred for sure :)

:o omg!!! i have a feeling you will see me soooon!!! (but not this weekend- i have to work. bleh!)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from fraggle and WOW miguel is the shlt got some nice blue/green rics alot of nice rock and the guy is just nice to talk to ....and the price well let me just say NO ONE can beet him......cant wait until I can go back.

though fragglereef's only open on sat and sun?

well we've got the doors open on saturdays and sundays, but we're there by appointment pretty much anytime, which people take advantage of sometimes to get to all of the nice rics before everyone else :D

Just got back from fraggle and WOW miguel is the shlt got some nice blue/green rics alot of nice rock and the guy is just nice to talk to ....and the price well let me just say NO ONE can beet him......cant wait until I can go back.

thanks again for the kind words and for the help packing up, otherwise I'd still be there with all of those boxes today!

that was a chit load of boxes....thanks for letting us stop by. maybe next time I won't have spent $60+ on equipment a few hours b4 so I can actually get something

My Fraggle Reef order that came in earlier today. Awesome looking stuff. I ordered 3 polyps of each of the following:

9-5-acan1.jpg

9-5-acan2.jpg

Could be me, but I'm counting wayy more than 6 polyps total! Thanks Miguel!!!

I also order a Duncan. It was a good size head and looks like its already got a baby head forming.

9-5-sand.jpg

Last item I ordered was a Neon blue Ricordea. I was totally stoked to see that not only had Miguel hooked me up with more than twice the amount of acans that I ordered, he also threw in a green ricordea!!! Damn!

9-5-ric.jpg

Sorry for the photo. I've got all my rics wrapped in veil waiting for them to grab some rock.

This was the first time I've ordered Coral online and I was a little nervous. Everything came professionally boxed with cold pack. The temps of each bag were perfect like I had just brought them home from a LFS. All the coral opened up as soon as I dropped them. I will definitely be ordering from Fraggle Reef again!

Thanks for everything.

looks great Aaron, that's what "3 polyps" from FR look like :D thanks again! those first acans look a little stressed from the trip, but they should be fine in a day or so, please keep me posted either way though

Just went to the website....All I can say is WOW!!!!

Awesome stuff and amazing prices. As soon as I get my new 30 gal

cube going, miguel I will for sure be ordering from you...

cant wait!!

Just went to the website....All I can say is WOW!!!!

Awesome stuff and amazing prices. As soon as I get my new 30 gal

cube going, miguel I will for sure be ordering from you...

cant wait!!

Dude,

your in FL. Don't be a sissy and just swing by his store. Much better than ordering online and really isn't that far.

* joke joke*

I hope you all get it now ;-)

Dude,

your in FL. Don't be a sissy and just swing by his store. Much better than ordering online and really isn't that far.

dude...

I'm in cali :P

dude...

I'm in cali :P

i know ;-)

your down ( well, up south) on the 405 from me

I mean the other guy ... FL to CA. it's worth it ;-)

I think i forgot the ;-) smily after my comment. Sorry for the confusion.

I just personally thought it would be worth the drive, but that's just me.

Archived