ReefCleaners.org

*** FraggleReef.com ***

adinsxq

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the pleasure of meeting Miguel today. He's a great guy and has some fantastic stuff! I will be using Fraggle Reef again in the future!!

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Miguel has great corals and fair prices. I live just a few blocks away and am able to stop by and hand pick my corals!

Jerome

very helpful, but my frag of micromussa was supposed to have 4 polyps, but the fragging actually cut all polyps and I didn't get one WHOLE polyp? I feel kind of dissapointed at the piece, especially it being so expensive.

I emailed miguel to see if it could be resolved. Other than that it was a good experience. Only dissapointment was the frag piece of micromussa. There are 2 on the frag of 4 that are barely even a half, and look to be dying.

edit: Miguel was quick to respond to my email. He was, however, upset over the above dissapointment. He was very pleasant to do business with, but I felt was a bit too taken by the comments I made. They were, afterall, truth and concern. He did, however, give me a refund quickly after we figured out the frag pieces that were shipped out were mistaken, and someone else had indeed gotten my frag. He was professional to refund me quickly, and I thank him for that. Him being a bit taken by my comment, was a bit surprising though. Seemed like he quickly turned cold on me, though he was previously quite enthusiastic and pleasant. Nobody is truely perfect, but you can buy from fragglereef with confidence. They have good stuff and great customer service. If you do have some problems, they will solve it for you, though be sure not to post your concerns publicly, or they seem not to go further than their policy to help out. Great overall, and would consider buying from them again. Great communication, and high quality corals!

Thanks again =)

• 2 weeks later...

I have dealt with Miguel at FraggleReef numerous times. I have not only made purchases from him but Miguel has extended his help to me when I needed to take down my tank to move.

Not only does Miguel take pride in his business but he is a hobbyist as well. Unlike some vendors Miguel probably has more personal tank volume than he does "business" tank volume!

Miguel takes pride in his selection and makes it a point to not only find the best corals but he goes out of his way to accomodate special requests.

Dont hesitate to contact FraggleReef with any questions...I am sure he can help you immensely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Miguel is a class act. His customer service is top notch. And, his shipping skills are as good as it gets.

Sincerely,

Stan

• 2 months later...

I placed my first order with Fraggle Reef about two and a half weeks ago, and Miguel was very quick to answer all of my questions. Everything was shipped properly and quickly. He even sold me his last frag of a coral that wasn't even listed on the site. Fraggle Reef will definitely receive more business from me!

Thanks again Miguel,

Phil F

• 2 weeks later...

The Unit, we're located in Lawndale, CA, but are in the Philadelphia area fairly frequently as well.

Phil, thanks much for the kind words, it was a pleasure

• 4 weeks later...

WOW!! Order #1 from FR was fantastic! Miguel really took care of me---even though he had a busy weekend and I am a reef-psycho---he got me pics of things that weren't listed yet and answered all of my questions very promptly.

I got some nice acans, zoas and CLAMS from FR--they are all sweet!!

Also--Free overnight shipping on a 15lb box, (or any box for that matter), is a pretty sweet deal!!

Thanks Miguel! I will be buying again!

Mark

United_Poseidon

I Just picked up some frags from Miguel today, as I only live about three miles from him (Glad I don’t have to pay shipping). I gotta tell you that it was a pleasure to meet him. He is a very knowledgeable guy with a well taken car of facility who takes the utmost pride in what he does. Just an all around good guy. If you ever deal with him you can be rest assured that you will be getting a very nice and healthy piece (or hopefully pieces) of coral for your tanks. I am looking forward to dealing with him in the future.

thanks much for the kind words mvite and United Poseidon, it was a pleasure!

Asin, I removed the phone and address from the site because people were doing unscheduled walk-ins, and the phone was removed because of the time difference between socal and the east coast, but I'm pming you the info

If anyone else would like our address or phone number please feel free to let me know

Just like everybody else, it was a pleasure to meet Miguel. Picked up a few corals early this afternoon and they are awesome. I will definitely be going back for more!

Thanks again Miguel!

-Asin

I Take Pictures
Just like everybody else, it was a pleasure to meet Miguel. Picked up a few corals early this afternoon and they are awesome. I will definitely be going back for more!

Thanks again Miguel!

-Asin

Just as you 2nd my post over on the other thread, I will 2nd yours now :lol:

• 2 months later...

Ordered mushrooms from Miguel and I was very happy. I was able to pick the corals up and meet him in person. Miguel is a very pleasant person to deal with; I will order from him again. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I got to agree, Miguel threw two free acros to my order, one of them even had two encrusted barnacles, which I thought was awsome. Packing was top-notch, and the frags extended polyps within minutes of getting into the tank (some even while the bags were floating). I highly reccommend...free shipping isnt a bad deal either...

• 1 month later...

Archived