ReefCleaners.org

*** FraggleReef.com ***

adinsxq

I received my first order from FraggleReef yesterday. The Angler I bought had apparently swallowed some air during shipment and was stuck upside down! I panicked and e-mailed Miguel. (I can't believe I didn't even think of CALLING him instead of e-mailing him.) He responded within moments with some advice and this morning, my Angler is just fine. I can see he deserves an A++ in the customer service area. I will definitely order again. Thanks, Miguel!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just placed a large order with Miguel to receive next week...I cant wait.

I dont order much from online...but with the selection he has right now...I couldnt

resist.

I cant wait to see how this order turns out...I did have one casualty on my last order so Im hoping for 100% this time.

Dont hesitate ordering from Fraggle Reef...good stuff goes fast.

Izzue

Miguel has some premier coral. I live close to his storefront and get to see all of the coral he has and it is amazing. His angler tank is pretty rad too. A+ vendor.

dropped by Miguel's place today, picked up some great zoos and sps! his angler tank has the most unreal fish!

excellent transaction as usual, thank you Miguel, you will always have my support

Does anyone know their address and phone number? Are they open on weekends for pick up?

I too would like to know this information. :D

Fraggle Reef

ezcompany, that colony that you bought had sold by the time I got home on the site, someone's going to be ###ed!

for everyone asking about the address, we're located at

3645 Inglewood Ave, Unit 3

Redondo Beach, CA

we're open for walk-ins on saturdays and sundays, 11am-4pm, and by appointment during the week, feel free to pm me with any questions, thanks!

ezcompany, that colony that you bought had sold by the time I got home on the site, someone's going to be ###ed!

Redondo Beach, CA

we're open for walk-ins on saturdays and sundays, 11am-4pm, and by appointment during the week, feel free to pm me with any questions, thanks!

Oh man! I was just there this weekend at El Porto. Next time for sho!

Redondo Beach, CA

aha! good thing i was faster! send him my condolences lol

Great experience - ordered two clams and a lot of zoas. Zoas opened up almost immediately, clams were in terrific condition. Excellent packaging. This will probably become my primary vendor. :)

Miguel has his storefront open now. Everyone in the South Bay area head down to his store. I was down there earlier and his stuff is looking good.

Fraggle Reef

everything went pretty well actually, I was very surprised as to how many people actually showed up, most of them nano-reef members :D

everything went pretty well actually, I was very surprised as to how many people actually showed up, most of them nano-reef members :D

Which is why SCNRS is having the next event at Fraggle Reef! :D

I have to say, you guys are the BEST online retailer anywhere.

I ordered something today and got my confirmation at 1:54PM today. Then got DHL shipping notification at 2:04PM. Thats awesome guys!!!! This is my second order and wont be my last! THANKS!!!!!! :happy:

Fraggle Reef

thanks much for the kind words nano-paul, your order came out just when we were finishing packing up, I'm glad that I could get everything out today for you, thanks again!

Excellent service and frags available as well as prices. I was really impressed with the shop and the selection of frags when I was there this past weekend with Israel. Keep up the good work Miguel!! B)

Fraggle Reef was great! They had a few things i'd never seen before (which oddly stops happening the longer you're into this).

Wonder coloration, and health on 99% of the live stock.

The customer service was top notch!

I went home with well more then my weekly SPS allowance.

Thanks guys! We'll be comming back soon :D

Great guy, friendly nice..Got my rainbow monti and superman monti. Both came with polyp extensions, even in the bag :)...Thanks will do business with again..

Archived