Pod Your Reef

*** FraggleReef.com ***

adinsxq

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fraggle rockette
Miguel is a gem

that he is... i love how he genuinely cares about every single thing in his tanks... i need to go get some more rock and sps from him soon :happy:

Does FraggleReef allow walk-ins on the weekends/weekdays? Or just on certain days?

Walk-Ins - Saturdays and Sundays

11 AM to 4 PM

Just received my first order from Fraggle this morning. Everything is opening up nicely. Very proffessional to talk to and courteous. Gave me good advise and threw in a frag of something I had been wanting but Miguel said it didn't ship well but He gave me some. I am very thankful for that cause that was the main thing I wanted. Thanks Miguel it seems fine. I bought various mushrooms, sea weed rock and clove polyps, they all look great and would say this place and Miguel is very Top Drawer when it comes to buying over the net. Highly recommend AAAAA++++ Can't wait to order again. :) I will get pics up in a day or two

Got ANOTHER big order from miguel today. Awesome stuff as usual. Thanks miguel!!!!! Hope to see you at the BBQ.....

fraggle rockette
Got ANOTHER big order from miguel today. Awesome stuff as usual. Thanks miguel!!!!! Hope to see you at the BBQ.....

paulie are you really going to come? that's kind of hardcore! :P

paulie are you really going to come? that's kind of hardcore! :P

If my date can come I am. I need a vacation very badly :) and that seems like a good excuse. Its a tax write off anyways :happy:

• 2 weeks later...
fraggle rockette

i meant to say this forever ago!

just an FYI for those of you that are planning on going to FR and havent yet, it's really easy to get lost. it's JUST past the railroad tracks to the right (once ur headed in the right direction off the freeway). literally RIGHT THERE. i ended up driving like 10 miles in the wrong direction the first time i went- lol. very easy to miss- hidden behind a bush or three.

see u guys at the bbq! :D

• 1 month later...

Very good vendor; all orders are packed great, ordered 6 frags, I was not disappointed at all. Miguel was also very helpful when dhl did not deliver by 10:30.

My next order is a click away.

The first pic is a current pic of a frag from my first order a month ago. When I got it it had 10 polyps or so.

Here is todays order. The last pic are alien eyes and superman mushrooms are from 2 weeks ago.

post-22961-1181691709_thumb.jpg

post-22961-1181692108_thumb.jpg

post-22961-1181692117_thumb.jpg

post-22961-1181692127_thumb.jpg

miguel is an awesome guy

ive ordered 3 times already and placeed another order for delivery today and then saw some more stuff i wanted so placed another order

must say he has some top quality stuff

if my lfs around here had some corals nearly half as nice as his then i wouldnt have to go to him as often

also the prices are sooo much lower than the lfs here

• 2 weeks later...

This place is awesome. Miguel is super nice and helpful. We got a nice deal on a 3-polyp duncan frag for $50, only to get home and find out that there are 3 more babies growing on the side. It was totally worth getting lost for 20 mins :)

• 2 weeks later...

fragglereef.com rules.

thanks for the great deals.

thanks for the great service.

thanks for the great steaks!

Got some corals from there last week and they are amazing. If you want pictures they are the new ones that dshnarw (Daniel) posted up recently. Also got a free frag in the order. Miguel was great to deal with.

Arwndsh

I took advantage of their 4th July offer. 20% off for NR members and let me tell you it was an amazing experience. Huge frags, more than expected and great looking corals. Great service all in all. With my order I also benefited from the next day free shipping. It arrived before 10.00 am all the way from CA to NY.

Will definately buy again.

Rafo

Just received my order today from fraggle. clam is amazing nice purple green mantle. favia frag looks good too. And the free frag:p

Archived