Top Shelf Aquatics

*** FraggleReef.com ***

adinsxq

i know ;-)

your down ( well, up south) on the 405 from me

I mean the other guy ... FL to CA. it's worth it ;-)

I was just playing :D

FL to CA is worth it just for the weather right now

that and my shop of course:)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my shipment yesterday and couldn't be happier. The 3 polyps of rainbow micro that I picked up have way more than that (double + ). Loving that and the clam at the moment.

drunk type go away.......... :angry:

Migaul?

dude, now I want my halide back :P

btw, pming you now, I found not only the reflector and socket for that one but the new 250w 20k bulb :D

yankeesrebelson

This is my first post here and I bought my first coral from Fraggle Reef today. Just got it home and it looks great. He happily helped me with all of my dumb newbie questions and helped my wife and I select a good starter coral (a 5 headed frogspawn) for our Nano. And at $20, his prices are the fairest I've seen since I started looking around for LFS's a month ago. Thanks Miguel, you'll be seeing me again.

Got my shipment yesterday and couldn't be happier. The 3 polyps of rainbow micro that I picked up have way more than that (double + ). Loving that and the clam at the moment.

thanks much for the kind words, that's how we do "3 polyps" here :D

This is my first post here and I bought my first coral from Fraggle Reef today. Just got it home and it looks great. He happily helped me with all of my dumb newbie questions and helped my wife and I select a good starter coral (a 5 headed frogspawn) for our Nano. And at $20, his prices are the fairest I've seen since I started looking around for LFS's a month ago. Thanks Miguel, you'll be seeing me again.

thanks again, and if you have any other questions please feel free to let me know, looking forward to some tank pics too!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks much for the kind words, that's how we do "3 polyps" here :D

Yeah :) Miguel has a funny way of counting polyps. I have gotten some of those "4" polyp pieces. Miguel is awesome.

I just wanted to add to all the praise being given to Miguel and Fraggle Reef. I placed an order for a few rics, a chalice, and a birdsnest on Monday night and received it this morning. Everything was in excellent condition and there were a few freebies!

One freebie was a nice ric, and the others I'm not too sure and hopefully Miguel can enlighten me? I'm wondering if one was an orange montastrea and the other a dark green monti or chalice? I'm a relative noob, so I've linked to some pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/chris.b.franco...279675432125666

http://picasaweb.google.com/chris.b.franco...279705496896850

Whatever they turn out to be, I will certainly be a repeat customer. Thanks, Miguel!

Chris

great to hear that everything got there ok Chris, and thanks again!

the top picture is a chalice that gets some very nice colors under lower lighting, I'd suggest at the bottom of the tank in a shaded spot if possible. It will blow you away once it gets colored up though :D

the second one is a nice cyphastrea ocellina, one of my favs

Migaul?

dude, now I want my halide back :P

btw, pming you now, I found not only the reflector and socket for that one but the new 250w 20k bulb :D

Joe found the secret stash of Patron... =X

great to hear that everything got there ok Chris, and thanks again!

the top picture is a chalice that gets some very nice colors under lower lighting, I'd suggest at the bottom of the tank in a shaded spot if possible. It will blow you away once it gets colored up though :D

the second one is a nice cyphastrea ocellina, one of my favs

Great, thanks! I moved the orange chalice down a couple of inches to the sandbed (though no shade) last night on a whim. The picture with my camera really doesn't do the orange fluorescence and blue tones justice.

As for cyphastrea ocellina, I know nothing about them but it's a good excuse to do some research! Right now it's midway up in my tank getting decent light (70W 14K MH in a 12" cube) and good flow.

I've recommended you to some of my friends already who were quite impressed with the frags you sent.

fraggle rockette
Joe found the secret stash of Patron... =X

lol. damn- i thought i hid it better than that! :P

miguel, just wanted to let you know that acan i got from you (the purple and green one) has rounded out all the cut mouths and is working on babies. looks great! :D

Yeah :) Miguel has a funny way of counting polyps. I have gotten some of those "4" polyp pieces. Miguel is awesome.

I lose count sometimes :D

As for cyphastrea ocellina, I know nothing about them but it's a good excuse to do some research! Right now it's midway up in my tank getting decent light (70W 14K MH in a 12" cube) and good flow.

I've recommended you to some of my friends already who were quite impressed with the frags you sent.

actually, cyphastreas do pretty well in just about any light, so no worries there :)

glad to hear that your friends were impressed, thanks again!

lol. damn- i thought i hid it better than that! :P

miguel, just wanted to let you know that acan i got from you (the purple and green one) has rounded out all the cut mouths and is working on babies. looks great! :D

you should know by now that there's no hiding patron from Joe :D

great to hear that the purple and green acan is doing well, I ran out of those and forgot to keep one for myself, here's hoping they come in again

I got my first order yesterday. I was very pleased with the corals and yes-- I love the way Miguel counts!! Also thanks for the extra-- looking through the forum, I think it is a cyphastrea ocellina. I was worried about purchasing corals online but after my experience with Fraggle Reef, I highly recommend them!! I got great corals at a great price. Thanks Miguel!!!!

I got my first order yesterday. I was very pleased with the corals and yes-- I love the way Miguel counts!! Also thanks for the extra-- looking through the forum, I think it is a cyphastrea ocellina. I was worried about purchasing corals online but after my experience with Fraggle Reef, I highly recommend them!! I got great corals at a great price. Thanks Miguel!!!!

great to hear that everything got there with many more polyps :D Thanks much again for the kind words, the freebie is a neon green cyphastrea ocellina, it can be placed just about anywhere in the tank, thanks again!

Archived