ReefCleaners.org

Deb’s Studio 12 Aquarium

debbeach13

debbeach13

Good morning

I just pulled the large rock with the 11 frags I got from Steve. I put it in the 20L. After removing the 7 corals I traded in a couple days ago that tank was looking empty to me. I also moved the cleaner shrimp over there. I felt bad that he had no fish to clean. 

• Like 2
debbeach13

Morning light shining on the tank as it currently looks. Yesterday I moved the hammer that was in the top of the zoanthid rock down next to the new hammer. The new hammer doesn’t look blue in my tank. That is not a surprise because of the lighting. The stems did seem to show blue at first. Looks like the candy cane is hungry.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8
  • 1 month later...
debbeach13

This tank and I have had some losses. Mostly fish and shrimp. The coral has been a joy. More than once today I thought about getting any still questionable frags placed in here from the 20L back out of this tank. They can't really go on the sand in the 20L, the fish will bury them. A frag rack wouldn't work because all the stems are cut off. Maybe a breeding trap. 

• Like 2
Staticmoves
13 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

This tank and I have had some losses. Mostly fish and shrimp. The coral has been a joy. More than once today I thought about getting any still questionable frags placed in here from the 20L back out of this tank. They can't really go on the sand in the 20L, the fish will bury them. A frag rack wouldn't work because all the stems are cut off. Maybe a breeding trap. 

What ever you lose live stock wise, that rock flower would more than appreciate the snack!

things look awesome……😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1