Cultivated Reef

Michael92g

I am currently trying to setup a 20G long reef tank. I want to have the tank FULL of lps such as torches, hammers, and frogspawn but I can't go without an anemone. I've had my 10g for about 2 and a half years and want something better. I am mainly contemplating between an AI Prime HD or a pair of Kessil A80 for lighting. Also, what would you recommend for a filter? It will be sitting on a breakfast bar as the center of attention. I wouldn't mind a small canister as long as it isn't really loud. I don't want to skimp but I don't want to be unreasonable. I also don't know where to start for a power head. Seems like everything is overpowered for a 20g. What other equipment/hardware would you recommend? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

As far as lights go I would do AI Prime the H80 are good lights but seem a little under powered IMO I run 2 Primes on my IM Fusion 10 gallon a little over kill but no shadows. When talking powerheads the AI Nero 3 is a great powerheads (hard to find due to always being out of stock) slim takes up little room and controllable via the My AI app tons of features I have 2 of those in the same 10 gallon as well. I will post a pic of my 10 gallon, sorry about the quality of the pic is a older pic. 

20220314_192648.jpg