ReefCleaners.org

5 minutes ago, M. Tournesol said:

Your feeding of the mantis wasn't very successful 🤣

4 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

The anemone looked ready and willing to eat.

Thats one of the issues with a healthy anemone, they are so sticky. The Mantis got some food in the end though, by that time i had given up with the phone camera and just focussed on feeding her 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, A.m.P said:

Thank you for not having music, my speakers are never prepared.

That's its, stealth Hardcore and Deathcore music in next videos 😂

Although interestingly thats the message i get most on Instagram (turn off the music)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

That's its, stealth Hardcore and Deathcore music in next videos 😂

Although interestingly thats the message i get most on Instagram (turn off the music)

It would help if IG had the basic functionality of a mute button or volume slider lol, or at least if they normalized things so every video wasn't trying to win the loudness wars of the late 90's through interpretive recitings of Ramjet poetry.

• Haha 2
  • Ratvan changed the title to Mantis Murder Manor - BTA Split 22-02-22
NoOneLikesADryTang
11 minutes ago, DevilDuck said:

Nice! I wish my nem would split!

Agreed. I’ve got a higher end one, that’s been growing for the last 8 or 9 months, that hasn’t split yet. I’m jealous of your splitting skillz, Ratvan! 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
18 minutes ago, DevilDuck said:

Nice! I wish my nem would split!

5 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Agreed. I’ve got a higher end one, that’s been growing for the last 8 or 9 months, that hasn’t split yet. I’m jealous of your splitting skillz, Ratvan! 

I wish I could tell you the secret, I have no real ideas other than a potential stress split as today power was down for a couple of hours. Or could be since this was a clone of a clone they just do it more regular (clearly not married 😂)

• Haha 3

And so, it begins. Now that it split. I wouldn't be surprised if you get another split within a month or two. If you do I hope you can tell which one does. I was always curious if the original kept splitting or if some of the baby's actual split also. In less than I year I ended up with 5. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

And so, it begins. Now that it split. I wouldn't be surprised if you get another split within a month or two. If you do I hope you can tell which one does. I was always curious if the original kept splitting or if some of the baby's actual split also. In less than I year I ended up with 5. 

Oh now that is interesting, also probably a good thing I started cycling the RSM today

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Ah there you are, first split is saved for you if you want it, when you finished the faff with rip clean 🤘

Oh yeah that's ace.. I'll never start this clean though... Still fishing for the last chromis 😭😅

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, billygoat said:

This tank is extremely different compared to the last time I looked at it. 😂

It's great though! I like what you've done with the place.

Thanks, yeah it is starting to mature nicely. I think that this coming Monday the tank will have been live for 8 Months. Also great to hear from you again, your tank is looking amazing and congrats on the new job. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

I love conchs.  They are just cool to see moving around. Don't be surprised if yours stay buried for days in the beginning.

Yeah I had one in the RSM before "the plague" was an odd little critter that used to kamikazee off my top rock into my hammer, then hide in the sand with the eye stalks popping out. Fingers crossed to big for mantis to tackle

• Like 2

Nems looking good today.

Really loving the colours and annoyed my phone doesn't quite pick them up

20220225_183009.thumb.jpg.bdd2021e4c45188e2a6e16da067940e1.jpg

My BTA clones from different angles 

20220225_183034.thumb.jpg.7d583e66c53e8e2c9ffba3f32616c72b.jpg

20220225_183043.thumb.jpg.545a232ad3c0339642021be427e1fd1f.jpg

@debbeach13the last photo shows the split (smaller of the two) I know this due to the small trail in the sand from where it was last night and amount of algae near its foot. Have a feeling I will lose track of which is which soon. 

Had a call today from CM who advised not to order stock just yet with forecasts of more bad weather coming soon. Really like that shop as it seems to put the animals welfare before profit. That makes me want to spend more money with them 🤣

• Like 5
  • Ratvan changed the title to Mantis Murder Manor