Coral Vue Hydros

jack1978

27 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

......... but, has any Edith ever been hot? 

I am sure there is one somewhere......................

• Haha 1

I rest my case........................ Edith Labelle.............. I sure as hell wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers.....................

224488.jpg

• Haha 1
righttirefire
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

I rest my case........................ Edith Labelle.............. I sure as hell wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers.....................

224488.jpg

With a nose like that she lick my ass...

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

you drinking.............. hell who is looking at her nose..................... and nothing wrong with it..................

42 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

I was thinking the same thing ...... first pic looks like our next governor. 

Second pic ain't bad.

But as the Ol Man stated - whose going to be looking at her face? 

• Wow 1
7 hours ago, spectra said:

You dosing aminos,,,,,,,,,,, :unsure:

Dosing Makers as we speak ..................... as I type.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ECLS Reefer said:

0023B0EE-F8EC-47C1-8B14-A897DF48C2B2.thumb.jpeg.f2dbe34e358cad9d12dc22b078e11c12.jpeg

We may or may not have a young doc that was giving out the gift that kept on giving 

I need one of those!  How much?

• Haha 2
ECLS Reefer
35 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I need one of those!  How much?

I have no idea but I thought it was hilarious. My hospital doesn’t give us crap anymore. Too many other campuses to build. 

• Sad 1
ECLS Reefer

Yeah a mug for us should really read “healthcare herpes” if they’re playing on “healthcare heroes”

9 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

182863235_303178181430965_76792309132185

Pretty sure that was the appropriate reply ...... maybe I've been doing it wrong? 

• Haha 2
StinkyBunny
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Pretty sure that was the appropriate reply ...... maybe I've been doing it wrong? 

Nope, we're doing it right. I'm going fishing this weekend to escape the shitshow that is my life right now. I can't win for losing here the last 2 weeks. Windy AF, no fishing. Get an email, tanks will be 6-10 weeks arriving, FML.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Nope, we're doing it right. I'm going fishing this weekend to escape the shitshow that is my life right now. I can't win for losing here the last 2 weeks. Windy AF, no fishing. Get an email, tanks will be 6-10 weeks arriving, FML.

Yeah ........ my house addition has been stalled for two weeks now.  90% of framing is done,  back half of house ripped open, can't tie in the new roof to old roof because SoCal Edison has the current power drop on that outside wall.  Removal and transfer to new panel is in the system ....... but could be another week or another month before it's relocated.   So, all construction has stopped..... and our AC is disconnected just as it's heating up. 

I'm ready for vacation 

• Haha 1