Coral Vue Hydros

jack1978

• 2 months later...

Update - 11/1/20

Cleaned the Gyre, floss basket and even the skimmer.

Getting board again - thinking of dumping some shit to thin it out a bit. 

Contemplating hanging the Hybrid.

@spectra you finish my light hanger thingy yet? 

Neptune Bounce now has a shit-ton of babies all over the place - and the color is starting to get much more vivid. 

That's all for my quarterly update.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Pom Pom still going strong and his nems are growing. 

20201103_151300.jpg

Those anemone's LOVE Reef Roids and Sera ultra fine fry food. I had a pair in my leather run for over 2 years..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Those anemone's LOVE Reef Roids and Sera ultra fine fry food. I had a pair in my leather run for over 2 years..

They've been on the Roids since day one ...... little juice monkeys. 

3 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

What kind of nems are they? I've never looked into that. 

1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

You named your fish after me!!! 

Um... sure.... the oldest boy actually named him Jack to go with Frost the snowstorm clown. But if it makes you feel better 😘 

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Um... sure.... the oldest boy actually named him Jack to go with Frost the snowstorm clown. But if it makes you feel better 😘 

Close enough for me - I'll take it!

• Haha 1

Couldn't find the interstellar shrooms last night.  Looked everywhere.

Found them this morning.  The goobies used them for a door.  Thankfully they opened the cave this morning. 

20201111_103920.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
On 11/11/2020 at 1:47 PM, jack1978 said:

Couldn't find the interstellar shrooms last night.  Looked everywhere.

Found them this morning.  The goobies used them for a door.  Thankfully they opened the cave this morning.

It's always nice when the little asshole pistol shrimp use the $400 Scoly or Wellso to close of the burrow at night. Mine do that shit ALL the damn time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Wait do you even reef bruh??😋  

Not that I do anymore 🤦‍♂️

I have one.............actually checked the alk the other day was at 9.1.......... have not done a water change in a month or more and the glass was scraped maybe 3 weeks ago...........:unsure: I just font give a flying #### about it right now.............

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

It's always nice when the little asshole pistol shrimp use the $400 Scoly or Wellso to close of the burrow at night. Mine do that shit ALL the damn time.

Yeah, Mr SnappyPants (I graciously gave to Sancho) used hundreds of dollars in coral to decorate his cave.  

At least they have good taste. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, spectra said:

I have one.............actually checked the alk the other day was at 9.1.......... have not done a water change in a month or more and the glass was scraped maybe 3 weeks ago...........:unsure: I just font give a flying #### about it right now.............

Psh... a month? I haven't done a water change in so long, I've lost count how may months it's been. 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, kimberbee said:

Psh... a month? I haven't done a water change in so long, I've lost count how may months it's been. 

I hadn't done one since the lockdown on the leather coral run. So I mixed up and IBC tote and did one on it. Everybody in there kinda looked at me like "Well, you really didn't forget about us asshole!"

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...