Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kellie's IM 25 Lagoon

Kellie in CA

On 1/27/2022 at 8:41 PM, cital said:

Awesome tank!  What maintenance do you do to keep your sand looking so clean?

Thanks,  I stir the sand almost daily.  

16 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

I loved your trachy.  Hope you fetched a good price for it.  Your fathead dendros are so nice!  Have they grown a lot for you?

They didn't grow for the longest time .... but in the last 6 months five or six heads popped out.   Yesterday I noticed a ton more.  

I've always fed them really well, so I'm not sure what changed.  

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Kellie in CA said:

They didn't grow for the longest time .... but in the last 6 months five or six heads popped out.   Yesterday I noticed a ton more.  

I've always fed them really well, so I'm not sure what changed.  

I got one with two heads almost 4 months ago and.....still two heads =P.  I feed them 1-2 times a week.

• 2 months later...
Kellie in CA

Welp, I'm in trouble.....  I had no intention of upgrading any time soon. But I saw the new IM 40L and fell in love.  Back in the day when I started this hobby (early 2000's) I had this fantasy to make a 40B AIO and several tank builders told me it was impossible due to the 36" length.  Well, I guess IM figured it out because the dimensions on this one are pretty darn close (35.4x20x13")!  Anyhow, I jumped on the 25% off pre-order deal and it looks like I will be starting a new build thread in August!  

• Like 2