Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MACNA 2017 who's going?

Sancho

seems like i might just as well go with jet blue

So If a bunch of us decide to go, are we going to plan a meet n greet?

i love JetBlue!

I have tiny humans that husband would not allow me to pass off :( Or else I totally would. (assuming you are indeed a woman :P )

im dumping the little people at grandmas house
  • Like 1

Trying to convince hubby to go. If not, any ladies interested in sharing a room?

im always up for sharing a room with the ladies....For I am Sancho ;)

:lol: I kid I'm happily married!

• Like 3

Hmmm. What is the time difference between Fla and La? Only takes "45 minutes" to get there, but "2 hours and 4 minutes" to get back! Haha. I guess it's 2 hours.

One hour once you pass through Mississippi

Coming from San Diego, you should check out the sunset limited, not the book/movie (though also noteworthy).

yeah poked around a bit tonight Southwest is the only nonstop service out of San Diego :( the rest have stops that average 2 hours. I get discounted fares on Delta through work. Delta has nonstop from LAX cheaper than flying out of San Diego.....so I save some cash spend 2hours in the car....or sit in an airport in Dallas, Phoenix or Florida for a couple hours and pay more....although there is a dirt cheap flight on Spirit Air that takes almost 11 hours to get there :lol:

Go greyhound............................

Says the guy whos kids are the spawn of the devil :lol:

how is the dyson coming along :P

• Like 1

i love JetBlue!

im dumping the little people at grandmas house

My youngest is still tied to the boob. Dont know if Grandma is up for that! ?

Next year though, as long as its not west coast (and maybe even then) I am def planning on it.

• Like 1
kimberbee, on 26 Jan 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

I dunno if I'm gonna be able to go. It's two weekends before our wedding! :scarry:

Hey, You're not this guy are you?

"A buddy of mine has two tickets for Sunday's Super Bowl here in Houston. When he bought them he didn't realize that it's on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St. Peter's Church in New York City at 5 p.m. Her name's Louise. She'll be the one wearing a white dress"

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

Flight booked! $305 on Delta. Not nonstop but only an hour layover in Los Angeles gets me there 3pm friday. :happydance:Southwest was the only nonstop out of San Diego prices started at $463. Spirit has a flight with 26 hour travel time for $205 :lol:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

unfortunately, I just cancelled my reservation.

lame :P 

Im going solo, my mom wont watch the kids and dont have the cash to take the family. 

4 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

Yeah, it was disappointing to have to cancel, but between this contest tank that I got myself into, and planning for a trip to Australia, the budget is gone!

Yep I'd shine this for Australia. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wierd...you host MACNA in San Diego, DC and Denver you get huge turnouts......just checked the MACNA app and there are more people selling their passes than Ive ever seen. They claim to have the lowest cost for a MACNA event but I completely disagree with that statement. Airfare to New Orleans is ####ing ridiculous, the host Hotel is overpriced and I found out that parking will run you $22 a day......WTF since when do you spend $600+ on a hotel and have to shell out another $88 just to park your car for the weekend. And thats considered a deal as regular parking rates are $44 a day <_< Starting to kick myself in the ass for signing up for this. 

2 weeks to go.......who is getting drunk with me at this event? 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1