Coral Vue Hydros

Stella's Dueling Reefers

ReefWeeds

Poor Franklin :lol: he has that really for all the things I do this is what I get........... I am sure Iko and Stella were just happy to see that he was the one wearing the ears........

• Like 2

Awww, Santa's mopey reindeer. Too cute! (But I think he is plotting his revenge).

I'm sure he is!!!

Poor Franklin :lol: he has that really for all the things I do this is what I get........... I am sure Iko and Stella were just happy to see that he was the one wearing the ears........

:lol: I think Stella laughed at him!

• Like 1
righttirefire

I looked this morning... I keep saying no more lI've stock until I move... I'm still plotting my moving... 3 tanks...

I saw a 350 reefer yesterday "on sale" pretty tank I think it's too tall for me

• Like 2

Ha! Yup!

I bought some RFAs with the sale VIP has going on:

Hey lets get the tanks set up first.......then fill them :P not sure you have enough room in the 10 for that many more.......

They look nice though ;)

• Like 2
righttirefire

Hey lets get the tanks set up first.......then fill them :P not sure you have enough room in the 10 for that many more.......

They look nice though ;)

She's sending them to me

• Like 2

Yes. The two reefers are going exactly where the 66 is currently set up - which is why I haven't pulled he trigger. Totally intimidating!

In the words of Shia Labeouf.."Just do it" :D. I tell my son that all the time when he doesn't want to do something or keeps putting it off LOL.
  • Like 3

'Bout damn time. Not willing to meet for the SCA?

well, I don't think the husband would go for that! It's yours if you want to make the trek but the cost of gas for me to drive half way makes it pretty expensive to get rid of the tank
RIP Sebastian

well, I don't think the husband would go for that! It's yours if you want to make the trek but the cost of gas for me to drive half way makes it pretty expensive to get rid of the tank

Mine as in free?

• Like 1

:ninja:

Is that one of the ghosts :wacko:

No. Yours as in you get Mommy or Daddy to drive you to Upittyville and she will sell you the tank....for cash.

Give you a dollar................

• Like 4

In the words of Shia Labeouf.."Just do it" :D. I tell my son that all the time when he doesn't want to do something or keeps putting it off LOL.

didnt Shia Labeouf let someone kick him in the nuts at one of his weird art exhibitions....pretty sure he spent a day in an elevator letting people do as they wish.
  • Like 1
RIP Sebastian

Sure. I'll take your dollar!

Oi! Just because I'm not legally old enough to drive in the state of PA doesn't mean I'm incapable of being semi-self sufficient.

• Like 4